The Yule Ball

It's been a few months since the task happened and Viktor had been spending time with Damara, Luna, and Ginny as he introduced the 2 of them to his friends. "Ginny? Do you think Viktor and I belong together?" Ginny stopped eating to look at her best friend and said, "What do you mean?" Damara looked down at her food and said, "It's just so many girls here are way prettier than me." That's when they felt a slam next to Damara and they both looked at who was beside her and it was Viktor. He had an anger face as he grabbed her hands and putting it to his chest and said, "Do you feel this heart? This heart only beats for you and you only." Damara smiled looking down when Professor Dumbledore said, "Slytherins please follow Professor Snape, Hufflepuff's please follow Professor Sprout, Gryffindor's please follow Professor Mcgonagoll, and Ravenclaw's please follow Professors Flitwick." They did what he said and Damara followed Draco as they walked hand in hand following Snape.
They went to this ginormous room and a song machine was set up and Girls had to sit on one and the boys on the other. "QUIET!!" Snape yelled. "Now, in a few months there will be an annual event that comes with the Triwizard tournament. Merlin has made this event and we shall respect. It's a dance called the Yule ball and I know 2 students that will be great showers. Mr. And Miss. Malfoy please come show your fellow students how to dance." Draco and Damara nodded standing up as they met in the middle Damara curtsied and Draco bowed as they got into a space and started to dance. They showed other where to put their hands on others. Adrian Pucey wanted to be next to dance with Damara but it never happened.
She met up with Luna and Ginny. "Are you guys in excited? I think we should go dress shopping. My mom is allowing me to buy dresses." Ginny smiled as Luna looked down and said, "They said only 4 years are going so we can't go." That's when Abraham who was Viktor Krum's came up to the group and said, "Luna Lovegood? Do you remember me?" Luna nodded walking up to the boy as he became flustered and he said, "Will you do me an honor of being my date to the Yule Ball?" Luna smiled and said, "I would be delighted to." Abraham smiled bowing giving Luna a kiss on the hands. "Well, It looks like we will be getting a dress for Luna." Ginny nodded.
They were walking to Hogsmeade only to be blocked by Jonas who was another friend of Viktor and he walked up to Ginny. Ginny poor girl was flustered and Jonas grabbed her hand and said, "Ginny Weasley? Will you do me the honor of going to the Yule Ball with me?" Ginny smiled as he kissed her hand then turned to Damara and said, "Viktor Krum would like you to meet him in the courtyard." The 3 of them looked at each other confused as they followed Jonas to he courtyard but saw Viktor with a flower and a sign. "Damara Ursula Narcissa Malfoy will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" Damara nodded kissing him and his buddies howled and cheered and her girls with cheering as well. "Get the most gorgeous so I can show you off to everyone." This made her blush and she felt a slap on her butt which made her squeak and she glared at him.

(Words:601)