The New Teachers

Damara and Draco were at 9 and 3/4 saying goodbye to their parents and heading onto the train. "Draco I'm gonna find Luna and Ginny. You have fun ok?" Draco nodded and said, "Ok, just make sure that no boys get near you." Damara rolled her eyes and said, "I know how to work it." Draco nodded as they headed their own ways and she found the compartment that Ginny and Luna. She opened up the compartment and both girls looked over at her with a smile and said, "DAMARA!" Giving the girl a hug and Ginny looked up and down at her and said, "Summer did some work on you girl. You are extravagant girl. How was the stay at your Aunt's house." Damara smiled and said, "It was amazing!! Uncle Ted is a muggleborn but my aunt Andromeda fell in love with him and didn't care if her parents disowned her and she has a daughter named Nyphmadora." Ginny nodded while Luna was reading the quibbles which made Damara curious. "Luna? What are you reading?" Luna looked up at Damara and said, "Oh, The Quibbler. My father owns it."
Damara nodded then a boy comes in and he seemed very sweet with 2 other boys. "Hey Ginny, whose this?" Ginny smiled and said, "Neville this is Malfoy a very close friend of mine. Damara this is Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan, and Dean Thomas. Their the same year as Ronald." Damara waved to the boys but she kept eyeing Seamus giving him a smile which he returned. Ginny saw this interaction and said, "Would you boys like to hang with us?" Neville nodded sitting beside Luna, Dean beside Ginny, and Seamus with Damara. "Are you the same year as Ginny?" Damara nodded and said, "Yea. Your the same year as my brother." Seamus nodded.
A few hours into the ride Damara getting to know Seamus she felt so happy till she felt cold. She looked over at Luna and Ginny who also seemed cold and she looked at the window and said, "Why is there frost particles?" Seamus got closer to Damara when they all saw a shadow going across so they stayed silent. It had passed and after a bit the lights came back on. Ginny said, "I'm gonna make sure that my brothers are ok." Damara nodded as she stayed knowing Draco will be running in any moment.
    They got to hogwarts and everybody went to their own table. Draco sat beside his sister while Theo sat on the other side of Damara. Professor Dumbledore stood near the table to make an announcement for the upcoming year."Welcome to another year of hogwarts. We have 2 new Professors this year. Our Care for Magical Creatures Professor cored is not feeling well so why not have own facility take over non other than our own Rubeus Hagrid." Everyone is cheering the silent as Dumbledore continued. "We have a new Defense against the dark arts teacher. Please welcome Professor Remus Lupin." Everyone again cheered as Dumbledore was talking about the Dementors and since words stood out to Damara.
    "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times.If one can only remember to turn on the light."