Meeting Her Cousin

It's been a few months and so much has happened. From the fat lady at Gryffindor tower getting her door scratched from her cousin. Seamus and her have been hanging out quite a lot and Her and Draco have been keeping tabs on each other. One night with permission from her godfather she was taking a nightly stroll when she saw people come from the tree. She walked over and saw her godfather with 2 creepy men and she walked up.
    "Uncle Severus? What's going on?" Severus looked over at Damara then back at Sirius grabbing her hand and said, "Sirius Black!" The man known as Sirius turned around to look at a girl who looked so much like his cousin Narcissa. He walked up to her putting a hand on her face and said, "Are you Narcissa's daughter?" Damara nodded saying, "My name is Damara Ursula Narcissa Malfoy and I am the daughter of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. The little sister of Draco and the kinder Malfoy." Sirius smiled at his 1st cousin once removed.
    Damara smiled back at him when Harmione yelled to Harry and she looked over and saw her brothers Professor becoming a werewolf. Severus grabbed her and pulled her behind when she saw the Sirius was about to get hurt when she pushed with all her might. The werewolf scratched Damara which made her scream and Harmione grabbed Damara pulling her back and the pain was to unbearable that she fainted on sight.
    The next thing she new she was at the hospital wing with her godfather, mother, and brother with her 3 friends. "Wait what happened?" Narcissa sat down beside her daughter and said, "You met your cousin. Are you alright sweet heart?" She nodded but feeling sleepy and fell asleep one more time.
    Then after she saw Harmione and Harry come in and she said, "Is he free? Sirius Black?" Harmione nodded hugging Damara and said, "The 3 of us want to be your friend. We don't care that you are a Malfoy. You've so kind to us and we believe we could be friends." Damara looked at Ron and Harry with them nodding and Damara smiled.