War and After

Everyone was in the hall waiting for the signal when they heard it everyone walked in and saw Harry talking with Severus. They all went outside and George went with Fred as Bill and Damara went outside to put the barrier over Hogwarts. But it was destroyed and everyone started to fight more people lost and when the battle ended Damara went inside hearing sobs. She looked to see the Weasley family and looked down and saw Fred and her tears started to stream down. She ran to them hold George and said, "I'm so sorry George." They held each other and hours went by as George fell asleep on Damara till everyone started to walk out. They followed and saw Hagrid holding Harry and Voldemort announced him dead but he wasn't. Everyone fought and they won as everyone mourned but celebrated. Years past and Damara forgives her mom and brother but never called Lucius her father. Tonks and Remus were more of her parents than her parents were. (FYI I'm making sure that Remus and Tonks didn't die. Do not hate me.)
At the wedding Remus walked her down the aisle as her mother and Draco were their but her father wasn't. Time goes on and George's and hers family grows. Love is more powerful than death.

(Words:220)