Names

It's been a few days since people put their names in the fire and Viktor had asked for Damara to sit with him. For moral support. Draco was also sitting with Damara. Damara held Viktor's hand which made Draco smirk and his plan had commenced and now to look like Seamus been cheating on her. Dumbledore had lowered the lights as everyone waited patiently for 3 peoples names called out. Viktor was holding onto Damara's hand and for some reason her heart was pounding way more than Seamus. Is it that she like Viktor more than her boyfriend or? Then she saw a Gryffindor girl talking to Seamus in a flirtatious way which made her mad. On the side Draco was watching this unfold and that made him happy as he gave Viktor the signal and Viktor took the opportunity. "Davara are vou alvight?" Damara looked at Viktor and he nodded changed really quick and she said, "I'm Viktor just some people don't know boundaries." Viktor gave a small smile and said, "Well, if you and I were ever a true couple. I would never talk to another girl especially one that are attracted to me."
This made Damara think and look at Seamus and both of the boys smiled at the face. "Don't think ov him Davara." Viktor put a hand under her chin to make her look at him and their lips were fairly close. This made her blush and Seamus was talking to the girl when realizing that she was flirting but didn't mind it not realizing that he was dating till Ginny slapped him and he said, "Oi! What was that about?" Ginny looked pissed and said, "Don't you realize you have a girlfriend and looks heartbroken by you. Viktor is over there probably stealing her from you. I try to warn her but she didn't listen." Seamus looked at Ginny with a look and said, "What the hell does that mean??" Dean then spoke, "You're a player mate and Damara is a sweet girl. I suggest you dump her if your gonna be doing this."
Ginny was hoping he would say no but as he suspected he said, "I'll do it after this." Ginny glared at Seamus saying, "You are gonna break the most sweetest and beautiful girl here at Hogwarts heart." Seamus shrugged when they stopped talking when Dumbledore got a name and yelled, "From the Durmstrange school is Viktor Krum." Viktor cheered as he grabbed Damara by the waist and kissed her which she didn't stop and grabbed the back of his head and he deepened it. He walked down with poor flustered Damara sitting down and Draco holding her still when Dumbledore said, "From Beauxtabon is fluer Delacour." All the girls cheered then another named appeared and it said, "Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory." Everyone cheered when all the sudden the fire started to blaze.
Dumbledore then yelled out, "Harry Potter." He looked shooken and everyone had to go their common room. "Damara we need to talk." Draco and Damara stopped to see Seamus walking up to them and said, "What do you want Finnigan." She said with a glare and Seamus said, "I don't think we belong together. I think it's best if you and Viktor are together. Damara glared at Seamus, "I agree. Have fun flirting with girls while you were in a relationship and others." Draco and Damara left as Damara had tears in her eye and said, "I'm glad that mother and father didn't know." Damara then went straight to bed.

(Words:595)