Extra

Damara had planned for a few weeks to visit her boyfriend but the only way she could was with Mr. And Mr. Krum's permission. Which they immediately let her and Draco was joining her. They walked over to the fireplace with their suitcases and Draco held his sisters hand for he had a feeling that his gonna be with that girl. He grabbed the floo powder and sighed yelling out, "KRUM'S MANOR!" A poof a smoke shrouded them and she was smiling but it frowned when she saw a sweating Viktor pushing into a girl. Both moaning each other's name but when the girl looked to the side she tapped Viktor's arm and he looked up. His eyes went wide as he immediately pulled up and pulled a robe on him and throwing clothes at the girl. "Damara. I didn't know you were coming. You said that you were busy all summer." Damara walked up to Viktor face to face slapping him as the girl walked up to her and pushed her away. "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BOYFRIEND! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"
    Damara looked at the girl then saw the recognizable uniform and said, "My name is Damara Malfoy daughter and Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy and the Slytherin student of Hogwarts. I think you saw me with Viktor quite a lot for we were in a relationship." The girl looked at Viktor as Viktor looked down guilty and Damara said, "How long?" But Viktor didn't answer so she yelled again, "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME VIKTOR KRUM?!" As tears streamed down on her face and he whispered but it was loud enough for her to hear. "Before the Yule ball." This made Damara bumped into her brother and said, "Nearly all of our relationship?" Damara scoffed and grabbed her suitcase with her brother in suit and she yelled, "MALFOY MANOR!"
    As soon as she got to the house she fell to her knee's and busted out crying. Draco pulled her close and they heard footsteps and it was her mother and father. "Draco what happened?" Draco looked at their parents and explained to them what happened and Narcissa walked up to them and said, "Come here sweet girl." Narcissa held her daughter then got an idea and said, "Come with me." Narcissa and Damara ran to her room and a transformation that was needed commenced."

(Words:403)