Black's news

Damara was with her Aunt, Uncle, and cousin for the bit of Summer. Damara was packing for her mother to came pick her up. Damara learned over the summer that she was a veela. Andromeda gave lessons on them and able to control it but lucky for her she hasn't found it hard. She has been writing to Ginny and Luna over the Summer asking for Aunt to keep it a secret. For her fear is that her father will hear about it. She went down for breakfast seeing her uncle with the paper. "Hello sweetheart, how was your sleep last night?" Her Aunt asked.
    "It was well. What are you reading uncle ted?" Edward or as Damara likes to call him. Looks at her and says, "A mass murderer is on the loose from Azkaban." This made Damara very curious till she heard the doorbelland she ran toward it. Opening it to see her mother with a smile on her face. "Mother!" Damara shouted giving her a big hug as Andromeda smiled. "Andromeda thank you for letting her stay. She needed a break from Lucius poor Draco was too scared to come out of his room." Andromeda chuckled and said, "She is welcome anytime. Just to warn you we have learned that she is Veela but I taught her how to use it."
    Narcissa nodded and said, "We've best be going or else your father will give me an ear full." Damara nodded grabbing her things from the guest room. Then running back to her mother holding her hand as they Apparated to the Malfoy Manor. Damara saw her brother for he didn't have baby fat and was handsome and when he saw her he was shocked. "Damara you look beautiful sis. Definitely different from last year." Damara giggled and said, "same for you brother." Lucius came over to say hello to his daughter but shocked to see his daughter so beautiful. Narcissa grabbed her husband's hand bringing him to the side and said, "Our daughter has learned she is a Veela and has been taught how to use it. But we should tell Draco so he can be extra careful of classmates." Lucius nodded then saw the paper grabbing it and his eyes widened showing Narcissa the paper.
    Narcissa looked with fear in her eyes. The paper had read Black's escape from Azkaban and they looked over at their son and daughter talking about their summer. "We need to keep this a secret from the children." Lucius nodded then saw the time and said, "Let's take them to Diagon Alley to get their things for the time is in a few days. Let's spend it as much as we can with our children." Narcissa nodded smiling at her husband as they walked over to their children and said to them that they were going to Diagon Alley.