The Secret Meeting

Damara and Narcissa went to Hogsmeade and got to the 3 broomsticks. "Mom why can't we tell Dad and Draco." Narcissa looked down at her daughter and said, "This person married a muggleborn and your grandparents didn't like that. I have secretly been in contact with your aunt for years. I made her and her daughter you god mothers and I believe it's time for you to meet." Damara seemed nervous about this but followed her mothers steps as they headed inside. Narcissa was looking around but then saw 2 ladies which made her smile as she walked up. "Andromeda? Nymphadora?" The 2 ladies looked up while Damara was behind her mother peeking behind when Andromeda said, "Narcissa? It's been 2 long. I have missed you so much. Narcissa this is Nymphadora my daughter and who is the little one behind you."

Narcissa patted her daughters headed and brought her from behind her. "This is Damara my daughter. Just a year younger than Draco and 1st year at Hogwarts." Andromeda smiled at the little girl bending down to her level and said, "Hello Damara, I am you aunt Andromeda and this is your cousin Nymphadora." Damara smiled giving a hug to the lady and they all sat. "Narcissa you kept the necklace?" Looking at Damara and Narcissa smiled and Damara said, "Mama gave it to me the day we left for school. You were the owner of this necklace?" Andromeda smiled and Damara then realized that how much she looked like Andromeda and Nyphadora and said, "I would love to spend more time with you guys." Nymphadora then sat beside her cousin and said, "Wanna spend a bit of Christmas?"

Damara looked at her mother which she smiled and said, "I believe that Is a wonderful idea." Narcissa then saw what time it is and said, "It's time to take you back darling." Andromeda and Nyphmadora said goodbye and they all headed their separate ways. On the way back Damara fell asleep and they got to Severus's class and Severus took her to her room and told other teachers that she was gonna be late to a few classes.

(Sorry it's short)