Weasley Christmas and Umbridge

Christmas arrived and a lot had happened. Harry had a vision of Mr. Weasley getting attacked by a snake and he is getting mad. They were at the table as Damara sat between the twins and George looked down at Damara when Mr. Weasley sat at the front chair. They all cheered and Damara shook Mr. Weasley hand. Mrs. Weasley made her felt at home more then at her own home. "Alright times for gifts." Damara was shocked that she got gifts and started to open it and it was a dress with her favorite color that could be for all the seasons. George smiled at Damara as he saw her smile. George had been falling for Damara more over the year and spending more time with her. Harry came over with a smile and Sirius behind him but he didn't realize when Arthur said, "A Christmas toast! To Mr. Harry Potter for whom I wouldn't be here." Everyone shouted Harry and they finished their dinner.
    Damara was in the living room looking at the Black family tree. She saw her aunt Bellatrix and her mom. But her Aunt Andromeda and Sirius were burnt off which made her sad. That's when Harry came in and he said, "Hey, I heard about Andromeda. I'm sorry." Damara smiled when Sirius came in and he looked at the tree as well. He had explained some things then said, "When James made me your godfather I planned to also make you the heir of the Black fortune. But Damara came into the world and I decided to split between the 2 of you." Damara nodded then Sirius said, "Albus wants you to be part of the Phoenix."
    Damara nodded and they left to go to the train. After getting back to Hogwarts Damara and George walked into the school. George and Damara had been becoming friends and more. "So how about we hangout again soon." Damara nodded when she saw a paper and walked over to it. Her aunt got out which made her nervous for her aunt is Psycho. "Who is that?" George walked up to her and she said, "Bellatrix Lestrange née Black. My moms sister and Draco's and mine's aunt." George held onto her hand then Hermione walked up to them and said, "DA meeting now." Damara nodded and they all ran to the room of requirement."
    They were learning Expecto Patronum and Harry was talking about how we need to have the biggest memory. Damara had many memories but one of her happiest memories were with George and she yelled out, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!" A pegasus flew out and Harry said, "Excellent Damara!!" Everyone was smiling till they heard a thump and they looked over to the wall. One of the Gryffindor's walked up with Harry behind him and all the sudden the wall fell apart and all the Slytherins were there including Draco. When he saw Damara his face dropped and he told Goyle to grab Cho as he grabbed his sister. "Wait till I tell father about this." Damara looked at Draco and nodded.

(Words:517)