Weasley Wizard Wheezes

Damara had been living with Remus and Tonks home for she didn't want to see her father after what happened. She was on her desk as she drew when her owl came in and she walked over and said, "Hello Hera, what do you have for me today?" Grabbing the letter to see it as from George and she smiled. She and George had been writing over the summer and kinda said they liked each other but really didn't. The letter had said that the next day was gonna be the grand opening of his and his brothers shop and would like her to come and she can take anything is wanted for free. Damara was excited and ran down to see Remus sitting down with his paper as he looked up. Damara sat beside him and said, "Remus? Can I go to George's shop tomorrow? He invited me and I would really like to go." Remus was thinking when Tonks came in and said, "What if you go to their house so that you can go with Ginny. I know Remus would feel a lot safe if you did." Damara looked at Remus and he nodded.
    Damara grabbed her stuff and Tonks grabbed her hand as the aparated to the Weasley house. After Tonks dropped her off she walked up to the door and knocked on the door. The door was opened and Ginny looked to see her best friend quickly pulling her in the house. Giving her the biggest hug and Molly saw the blonde haired child and said, "Damara?! What pleasure to have you. Did George message you?" Damara nodded and said, "Remus and Tonks wanted me to be with you so that I could come tomorrow." Molly nodded and said, "Dinner is ready so y'all can eat then everyone is going to bed." Damara nodded going to the table and eating her dinner.
    Everyone was getting ready for bed when Ginny said, "Is Harry here?" Damara ran to the stairs confused then everyone ran down and saw Harry. They all hugged them welcoming him and everyone went to their rooms to either sleep or just hand out. "George has been talking about you quite a lot." Damara quickly blushed and looked at Ginny when she said, "He and I have been writing over the summer. It's been nice." Ginny giggled as both girls laid in bed so that they could have some good sleep for the next day.
    The next day at the Weasley Wizard Wheezes and it was booming. Ginny, Hermione, and Damara were looking at the love potions and Fred said, "Why are the 2 of you looking here. Ginny aren't you dating Dean Thomas?" Ginny rolled her eyes and said, "It's non of your business." She walked away and Damara smiled when Fred said, "Don't think you're off the hook either. Aren't you and my brother talking a bit like a couple?" George and Damara went silent with a blush and Fred walked away with a wink. George walked up to Damara and said, "I'm sad I won't see you but I do want to be with you?" Damara blushed nodding her head and George said, "Do you want to be my gf? I'll come see you at Hogsmeade and take you on dates." Damara nodded as George gave her a kiss and Ginny grabbed Damara and they headed back to their house.

(Words:572)