The 2nd Task

Damara had some suspicion on her boyfriend but didn't think of it. "Baby? Are you alright?" Damara looked at Viktor Krum smiling up at him and said, "I'm perfectly fine Viktor. Do you know what you next task is and how your doing it?" He nodded and they headed to the Slytherin common room to spend time till a 1st year from Hufflepuff came up and said, "Miss. Malfoy?" Damara looked at the 1st year and said, "I'm Malfoy. What do you need?" The little one looked nervous around Viktor as Damara bent down to the 1st years level and said, "Do you need anything?" The 1st year looked at Damara and said, "Professor Dumbledore needs you in his office." This made Damara confused but thanked the 1st year and looked at Viktor and said, "I'll see you later alright?" Viktor nodded giving her a kiss on the lips as she headed to Professor Dumbledore's office.
    She walked up the Headmaster Dumbledore's office telling the gargoyle the password and walking up the stairs. She headed over to the door and knocked on the door for when it opened she saw Cho Chang a Ravenclaw, Gabrielle Delacour Fluer's baby sister, and Ron. "What's going on Professor's?" As she stood beside Ron as Professor Mcgonagoll walked up to them and said, "Well, the next task is envolving water and for each champion they have a treasure. Mr. Weasley is Mr. Potter, Miss. Delacour is Miss. Delacour, Miss. Chang is Mr. Diggory, and Miss. Malfoy is Mr. Krum. We are going to put a spell on you so that you can breathe under water."
    Ron looked nervous and said, "Will the Mermaid's hurt us though." Damara's eyes went wide and yelled out. "MERMAIDS!!" This completely shocked Damara as Mcgonagoll nodded to her and said, "Yes, Damara. But do not worry. We have made a deal with the mermaids and they will make sure that the champions follow the rules. Now I'm gonna put the spell on you and the time you wake up is when the person comes get you." They all nodded waiting for Professor Mcgonagoll to put the spell on them and the next thing that happened was darkness.
    Viktor and been flirting with a Beauxtabon girl because not everyone knew that he was in a relationship with Damara. He had a hand on the girls right side and another on a wall when he heard his name being called out. He looked in fear to see his girlfriend's brother capturing him cheat in his sister. The next thing knew was a wand at his throat and said, "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS! My sister was kind to you and this is how to repay her!! You are lucky I haven't seen my sister or will tell her. I will not see my sisters heart broken." Draco walked off as the Beauxtabon girl slapped Viktor and he knew he screwed.
    He did the task and saved Damara giving her a kiss getting her warm and the next was Cedric then Harry. Cedric won and Harry tied and next was Viktor then Fluer.

(Words:523)