Sirius Death

After Cho had snitched on the DA they had all gotten in trouble well except for Damara. Dolores told Draco to keep an eyes on her so that she wouldn't do anything stupid. Damara was walking around the school but was grabbed and pulled to the side. She looked and saw George and she said, "George what the hell?" But then she saw all their tricks on the floor and she smiled giving George a kiss on the cheek. "What do you want me to do?" George and Fred then said, "Distraction." Damara nodded and headed to Dolores Umbridge as they took their detention. "Auntie Dolores?" Everyone turned to see Damara and they all looked hurt thinking she went on their side but she gave the 3 a wink. Harry nodded looking and Ron and Hermione with a nod. "Ahh Damara is everything alright?" Damara nodded sitting in front of her and said, "I like this boy but I don't know how to tell him."
    Dolores rolled her eyes and said, "You don't need any man." That's when they plan was executed and they heard fireworks. all the sudden the Weasley twins came flying in and started to throw fireworks with everyone cheering and George flew down to Damara and pulled her by the waist and kissed her. Which shocked her but she put her hand on his neck kissing him back. he flew off again and everyone went into the courtyard cheering on. After that whole experience everyone went their own way that when Damara was on the bridge and on both sides she saw the DA and she looked confused.
    "Did I miss something?" Everyone laughed and Harry said, "Sirius is in trouble and we need to help him. We are going to the ministry of magic. But we don't have a way of getting there." That when Luna spoke up and said, "We could fly." Everyone looked at each other weirdly but Harry knew what she was talking about and everyone was on their way to the ministry of magic. When they got their they used an elevator to get to where they need to be. After getting their Harry found what he needed but then they heard a voice. Damara looked to see her father and he said, "Why aren't you at school Damara?"
    Damara stayed quiet then they heard a laugh and it said, "Itty bitty baby Potter." Neville and Damara both spoke up. "Aunt/Bellatrix Lestrange?" "Sweetie. Neville Longbottom how's mom and dad?" Damara stayed quiet but then all the sudden spells were being shot and Ginny and Damara stuck together but then they all found a door and fell. But were caught and saw some door. But then all the sudden black surrounded them and they only ones that weren't captured was Damara and Harry. But she was grabbed and saw one of the henchmen that she knew was interested in her. She watched her father and Harry talked then all the sudden their was light all over and Sirius walked up to the 2 men and said, "Leave my cousin and godson alone." Punching the both of them
    Tonks grabbed Damara out of the way and brought her to her friends but Harry stayed with Sirius but Bellatrix used the killing curse. Damara got up and said, "Sirius?" Sirius looked at Harry and Damara as he died and they both started to tear up screaming in pain. Tonks grabbed her cousin holding her close as she cried in her chest.

(Words:590)