A Surprise

Time has gone by and it was the 1st game of the season for the Gryffindors. George told Ginny that he was coming to visit Damara but not to tell her till the game started. So Damara and Ginny were in the stands cheering on the Gryffindors when all the sudden their was darkness surrounding her. She turned to see her boyfriend which made her squeal as she jump onto George giving him the biggest hug and said, "George what are you doing here?" He smiled and said, "Well, I wanted to see my brother play in the quidditch and to see my beloved girlfriend." Giving her a kiss on the cheek as the Gryffindors kept cheering for the Gryffindors. Ron but then got the Gryffindors the win and everyone was saying The Weasley King. Even George was calling it out and everyone who was everyone ran to the Gryffindor room and was cheering for Ron and George held his gf's waist. That's when Lavender Brown a girl in his year kissed him and George had an idea.
    He grabbed Damara hand as they ran down the corridor going to a place that hidden. They got to a tower and George had Damara was above George for he was taller and he put her hands on his back neck. Looked at Damara and said, "You are so beautiful. I'm so glad that you agreed to be my girlfriend." Damara smiled looking at George as he leaned up and she leaned down and they shared a very passionate kiss but not knowing the Draco was listening to the whole conversation between the 2 love birds."
    Slughorn had invited Damara and she had asked George to be her date which he agreed to and they went to the Christmas party. They were standing around when Slughorn came over and said, "Ahh! Miss. Malfoy and who is this young Gentleman?" George looked at Slughorn and said, "George Weasley, Sir. I'm Ron Weasley and Ginny Weasley's older brother and Damara boyfriend." Slughorn nodded and said, "Well, It's an honor to meet you. Please mingle around." George and Damarawere talking when she saw Hermione and Harry behind the curtain which made the couple look at each other. They went over and Damara said, "What do you 2 think your doing?" Harry looked at Damara and said, "She left Cormac under the mistletoe." Damara looked at Hermione.
    "Cormac Mclaggen? I thought you were bring Ron." Hermione looked sheepish till she saw him come this direction and Hermione grabbed Damara hand and George nodded. After finding each other Draco had come in through with Filch and Severus brought him out to the hall. Damara followed her brother and godfather and heard the conversation when Draco said, "Don't tell Damara I know she would be fairly disappointed in me. But it was the only way to not have her marry the dark lord or to be killed." Damara held her mouth with a sob trying to come out and she slid down the wall.

(Words:508)