New Friends???

Hi Guys! Sorry I didnt update last 2 days, I'm extremely busy, projects and clubs are on the line but I decided to do this. Sorry if this is a lame chapter. Anyways, thanks for reading!

Here you go, Chapter 3.

-Abby

_________________________________________________________________________________

Holy Mother of Carrots They're here!?!?!?! How.......When.......OMG! It's One Direction!

HOLY CAT! IT'S THEM!

Chicken Nuggets help me! It's them. I knew it! I knew it!

Vas' happenin'?! Oh yeah, One DIrections infront of us.................One Directions infront of us!?!?!  Vas' happenin?!?!?!

It's them, One Direction.

LOUIS' POV

We quickly put our glasses back on, we dont want to get mobbed again you know. Yes, the reason why we're panting back at the shop was because some recognized us and well you know the rest. What bothers me right is the question; Are they fans? Probably, they wont be surprised as that if they weren't, right? I'm talking to my brain, right? Right.

ZAYN'S POV

They're still gawking at us after 10 minutes. I'm getting impatient. I want to sleep already.

I cleared my throat, nothing happened.

"You're gonna catch flies, you know?" nothing happened.

Alright, that's it! I slammed my fist into the table, making the girls jump a little. They snapped back to reality and looked at eachof us.

"So I suppose you're fans then?" Niall said smirking.

__________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

CLIFFHANGER! HAHAH , IM LAME! SORRY FOR CUTTING IT, I NEED TO REST 3 AM HERE ALREADY SO SEE YOU LATER, I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE. THANK FOR 21 READS, MADE MY DAY! SOON YOU'LL SEE THE COVER, MADE BY A WATTPAD AND REAL-LIFE FRIEND.

BYE!

-Abby

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ISA'S POV

"So I suppose you're fans then?" Niall spoke up smirking.

Oh, that beautiful Irish accent along with the sexy leprechaun. Then I heard somebody snapped their fingers, which made me turn around to meet the smirking face of Ashley. You see, we have a "signal" when we're talking to other people, somebody will make the snap, then we figured, it'll always be Ashley since she's the "mommy" of the group. All of us looked at Ashley confused, then start the eye conversation, she gave us a knowing look then we get it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the boys looking at us weirdly. Poor boys.

We looked at the boys, in unison, with a serious look then said; "We're not fans." The look on their faces, PRICELESS!

HARRY'S POV

"We're not fans." Their voices ringed through my ears, they hurt? Sometimes, people are not fans because of the things we do like, brotherly hugs, or kissing each others cheeks or grabbing or slapping one's butt, but that's all normal to us. They say we're gay but we're not.