It Got Better..

HI GUYS! IT'S BEEN A WHILE, SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, BUT HERE I AM NOW! I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR A MAHOOSIVE 569 RADS, YOU'RE THE BEST! THANK YOU!

BYE

-Abby

**************************************

AJ'S POV

Eventually, we went to work but then, we were sent home. Why? Well, because of the shock the boys caused us, we were not focused on work. Boss said that we should take a break because we look like we're gonna pass out. Wow, that much of an effect..

It's been three hours since, here I am being a couch potato. Abby has been infront of the computer since we came home, Ashley and Gayle are at the bar, drinking obviously, and it's ther first time, and Isa, whom I think is getting better, is sitting beside me tapping on her phone.

"Aj! Isa!" Somebody yelled. I look up to see Abby, I noticed Isa also looked up. I gave her a questioning look.

"Wanna help me with some stalking?" she asked smirking, I grinned at her and then turn to Isa, she nodded. Well, stalking means the boys, I mean, you cant blame us. We're directioners, that doesnt change even if we're already friends with the boys themselves, it just gets better.

I stood and so does Isa, I started walking and then there was a loud thud. I jumped abit, I looked at Isa and Abby with confusion, they returned the gesture and we shrug. We bolt straight upstairs to the bar, and just outside are Gayle and Ashley, knocked out. Abby laughed a bit and calmed down. I shook my  head at the two and walk up to Ashley. I hepled Ashley stood up; which is hard, and Isa did the same to Gayle.

"My, my, a drunk Ashley.." I mumbled, she groaned.

"I'm not drunk, just tipsy.." she said and stumbled a bit, I held her walking to our room. "What the hell did you even drink, it's your first time?" I asked her. She hiccuped, "Just a few cocktails, here and there. You know I dont drink any alcohol.." she responded.

I sighed as I open the door to our room.

I lay her on her bead, her eyes are pen but she looks asleep. Is that even possible?

Abby went downstairs to get some medicine and water and came to give them to Gayle and Ashley. I sighed and I walk to my bed, I hop on and sat indian style.Style? Styles?

I shook my head as memories of Harry began to flood my mind.

What is Harry to me???nWhy did I cry when he left??? Those questions entered my mind, suddenly, a voice at the back of my mind spoke.

How stupid could you get Alyzza, you cried because you love him and you dont want him to leave!

First of all, I dont love Harry. Yes, I didnt want him to leave but that I love him? Rubbish! Second, I'm with Dave!

Yeah right, your mind says; "I love Dave" but your heart and soul says; "I love Harry". Wake up stupid, you dedicated 2 years of your life to One Direction, mostly Harry.

Okay, maybe, just maybe, I do love Harry. So what? I'm with Dave, this is reality.

Oh come on Aj! Who would you choose, Dave, whom you've been with for 6 months, or Harry, whom you dedicated your life to for two tears?

Before I could even think, I was interrupted by a series of shouts.

"ABIGAIL JOY!"

"JEAN ASHLEY!"

"GAYLE DOMINIQUE!"

"ALYZZA JOYCE!"

"ISABELLA CASTILLO"