My Heart Skips A Beat

HEY GUYS! HAPPY NOVEMBER! I KNOW I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG AND I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING FOR SO LONG, LET ME START BY APOLOGISING. IM SO SORRY, I WAS EXTREMELY BUSY AND TOMORROW, BESIDES STORY OF MY LIFE PREMIERE, WILL BE THE LAST DAY OF OUR SEMESTRAL BREAK, SO I'M GONNA BE BUSY AGAIN. I JUST WANT TO UPDATE TODAY IN EXCHANGE OF LEAVING YOU GUYS FOR SO LONG. ALSO, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. JUST A RECAP, AJ AND HARRY GOT INTO A FIGHT WHICH MADE AJ CONFESS HER LOVE TO HIM,  SHE RAN AWAY AND ALMOST GOT RAPED BUT HARRY FOUND HER AND SAVED HER. THE NEXT DAY, THEY HAD A TALK.

BYE!

-Abby

************

AJ'S POV

"I'm so glad you're okay." he whispered, his voice low and raspy, giving me chills. I hugged him back not knowing what to do.

"We'll leave you to alone." Zayn spoke up and they left.

Harry pulled away from the hug and sat on the bed. I feel his stare on me, I look away but he tilted my chin to look at him. "I'm sorry about the fight, I was such a jerk for yelling at you, I rea-"

"It wasn't your fault, Harry." I said as I look into his eyes, so mesmerizing. He help me sit up and faced his body to me. "Is it true?" he asked. I knew exactly what he was talking about. "How could I lie about that, I'm always true to my feelings." I said as he takes my small hands to his big ones. He was breathing heavily and I knew he wanted to say something. "You can say what you want to say, Harry." I comforted him by caressing his hands too.

" I love you "

I was taken back by his words, my heart skipped a beat and I let go of his hands and looked away. I don't think its a great time to look at him. "Look at me, Alyzza." he said my name so perfectly my insides melt. I forced my eyes to his and saw his eyes dilate. "I love you. I have so much to say and all I want is you by my side." he said, voice deep and soothing. His hands found mine again and as I was about to speak, he moved forward, pinning my arms to the side. His face is inches away from mine, feeling his hot breath on my face.

"Whats gotten into you, Harry?" I whispered.

"You didn't let me explain last night Aj. You, you're the one I love, you're the one I've got my eye on. You don't see it, you don't know it, until now. I love you Aj, so much that every move, every laugh, everything you do overwhelms me." he whispered in my ear and my heart keeps beating fast.

"I can hear your heartbeat, do I make you nervous?" he asked. No you idiot, you don't make me nervous, I don't care if the guy I love is on top of me, silly. I cant believe this is happening right now. "Say it again, Aj." he slurred.

"What?"

"Please say it again, say that you love me. Not just a "yes" or a long speech, say it to me, and to me only." he finished. Holy fishcakes, this is not happening. So many thoughts are running through my mind, I cant find the strength to speak and I cant seem to answer him at the moment.

"Please let me go, Harry." I pleaded.

He sighs and mumbles "sorry" before getting off me. He must've thought I wanted him to leave cause he stood up. I grabbed his hand and tugged him down. I sat up and hugged him tightly, my arms going around his neck and his muscly arms around my small figure.

"I love you, Harry." I said, I felt his chest falling and he hugged me tighter. He pulled away and the next thing I thought he was gonna kiss me. Instead, he caressed my face and pushed back my hair to my ear, stupid me. I bit my lip to hold back my smile then frowned.

"Please stop biting your lip and why are you frowning?"

"I-I thought you were gonna kiss me." I said embarrassed, taking my face on my hands and I hear him chuckle which I know, made my cheeks turn pink.

He pulled my hands away then took my face into his hands. "Well, I was but I don't wanna take advantage of you, you're sick." I smiled at him.

"But I don't mind." he said and leaned closer. I push his forehead away and he laughed. I fall back to bed to hide my now bright red face and he just laughed harder. I peaked from the pillow and saw him smiling, his dimples showing and he leaned down to kiss my forehead. "Rest well, love." and he left.

************

I woke up and surprisingly, I hear no noises downstairs. Luckily, I feel better now and I guess I'm good to go. Last nights' events are still fresh from my mind, I cant believe Haz was on top of me! Ugh, chill Aj chill. Oh God, I still see them!

I changed into some denim capri jeans, that goes down to my knee and an abstract shirt that is a size larger. I went down only to see an empty living room.

"Hello?! Louis?! Gayle?! Anybody?!"

I kept looking around, the kitchen, Louis' game room, bathrooms, guest rooms, theres nobody. I was going in circles until somebody poked both my sides making me squeal.  I turn around to see a smirking Harry and I let out a sigh.

"Oh, thank goodness its only you, Haz. I thought there was some robber in the house." I laughed and he smiled. "Yeah yeah, its only me." he smirked and I followed him back to a room, it looks like a gym.

"What do you mean its only you? Where are the others?" I asked, getting tense seeing Harry work out, lifting a few weights here and there.

"They ALL went out, going to see a movie or eat or something. We're the only ones left, I didn't really want to go and besides, I didn't want to leave you." he said looking at me and I just smiled a weird smile and he laughed.

He kept lifting weights, do some push ups and let me tell, if only he cant see me then I would've fainted earlier! Directioners, I must say I'm soooo lucky to witness the Harry Styles do push ups, don t worry guys, I'll update you, family never keep secrets!

I was gonna walk out until he called my name. He pushed himself off the ground and pulled me to where he was previously standing. "Lay down" he said smiling.

"What?!"

"No! no! I just need some motivation while doing push ups." he said with a little smirk. Ladies, I present cheeky Harry. Yes, I love you Styles but no no no no way am I gonna surrender so easily to you.

"No way, Harry!" I exclaimed and walked away but he grabbed my hand. "Then hold my feet while  I do sit ups, please?" he pleaded. I raised an eyebrow at him and looked at something behind him.

"Why not just use that sit up bench then? It'll be easier and less pain on the back." I said the obvious. He looked back and smiled. "Well I don't want to, so just do it." he gave a cheeky smile and I rolled my eyes. He layed on his back with his knees in an angle and I kneed his feet so he wont budge.

Suddenly, he sit up, his face so close to mine then he fell back down again. He repeated it again, getting closer to my face and for the fifth time, he stopped and rested his arms on his knees. I look into his eyes as his stare back into mine.

"What are you doing, Harry?" I asked. He leaned closer and kissed my nose. "You didn't answer my question." I said and he just laughed.

"Say..Aj, Can I take you on a date tomorrow?"

**********************

TADA! AND THERE WE HAVE "HAZZA" GOING ON A DATE, CHEEKY BUGGERS! HAHA, SO... STORY OF MY LIFE TOMORROW! YEAH! DONT YOU JUST CRY THINKING HOW MUCH THEY'VE GROWN UP AND TOMORROW, WE'LL SEE WHAT OUR BOYS AND SOON TO BE MEN, WORKED HARD FOR. AND WE ARE GONNA WATCH THOR TOMORROW SO, WOHOO! ACTUALLY, GUYS, WHILE WRITING THIS I'M ASLO DOING OUR COMPUTER PROJECT WHICH IS, EDIT YOURSELF WITH YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST SO, I GUESS ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS I'LL CHOOSE THE BOYS ;) LOVE YOU GUYS!

PS: I HEARD SOML VIDEO GOT LEAKED :( TSK TSK. WE BETTER GET THOSE VIEWS BACK TOMORROW.

BYE!

-Abby