Chaos

HI GUYS, I JUST WANT TO SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR 121 READS AND 10 VOTES (ZAYNS VOICE)

THANK YOU FOR JUST READING THIS STORY, I’VE BEEN HAVING DOUBTS IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY BECAUSE, I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING SO PLEASE, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!

AND I’VE THINKING ABOUT ADDING ELOUNOR , PAYZER AND ZERRIE TO THE STORY, I DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO.IF I SHOULD JUST MAKE THE STORY ABOUT HOW THE FIVE GIRLS FELL IN LOVE WITH BOYS AND VICE VERSA OR MAKE IT A NEW STORY WHASOEVER. ARRRRGGG! PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME! I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT STUFF ABOUT SCHOOL, I MEAN I HAVE TO FOCUS ON THAT BUT THE STORY, I’M ALSO FOCUSING ON THAT. UGH, SOMEBODY HELP ME, MY BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODE!

ANYWAYS, THIS IS ANOTHER CHAPTER, HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

- Abby

******

It’s been 2 weeks since our luck changed, 2 weeks since I found out about Harry liking Aj,  in two weeks, the boys basically became our brothers. And let me just say, two weeks with One Direction is pure chaos, yes chaos. So chaotic that our neighbors would knock on our door and us about the LOUD noise. LOUD noise because, we once went to the Music Room, and it’s basically full of instruments and the other half of the room , somehow look like a dance studio, combine that two with five singing idiots, or should I say ten, and what do you get? Also, one time, we toured them all over the city so they would know where to go if they’re planning on going out. And I actually thought it would go smooth since they don’t know the place, but you know what, all the boys got lost except Liam, well he’s the responsible one. We looked around the place to see them eating ice cream. Well, one word to describe those two weeks. CHAOS

*********

GAYLE’S POV

Currently, we are at the Game Room,  (told you our parents loves us)and we’ve been here the whole afternoon.  Zayn and Louis are playing Fifa while the rest cheer for Zayn which made Louis yell; “You filthy traitors, you’ll regret it!” and well the boys retorted; “You’re already losing Louis!” and still, Lou still tries to catch up to him.

While the boys are playing, we girls decided to play karaoke but then, we thought it’s a BAD idea to leave the boys playing there, who knows what they could do.

“I know! Lets take the karaoke machine to the Game Room, I’m sure the boys won’t mind if we sing there…” Isa said.

 “And how do you know that?” I said unwillingly.

“Come on Gayle, the boys already heard us sing before, remember?” she said in ‘duh’ tone.

I just shrugged and help the rest of the girls push the karaoke machine to the Game Room.

*****

We entered the room again to see Louis and Zayn still playing and Louis catching up to Zayn. Yeah, Go! Tommo, Go!

“I see somebody’s going singing again” Nialler said catching the attention of Harry and Liam. We grinned at the three and settled the machine. We sit down on the couch and choose a song we want to sing. Well, Abby and Ashley’s first choice is ‘What Makes You Beautiful’  and Aj’s  “The Greatest Love Of All”, we agreed on Abby and Ashleys choice.

I had to admit, I’m not good in singing, neither is Isa or none of us at all. Well, we can sing but not that good, if theres somebody who can sing, it would have to be Abby, Aj and Ashley, triple A.

“Aj, you go first!” Abby exclaimed. Aj gave Abby a questioning look and she shook her head. “Oh come on!” Abby pleaded with puss in boots eyes.