Getting to Know You pt.2

AUTHORS NOTE:

IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND 3 DAYS. I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, BLAME ME! BLAME ME!

I GOT CAUGHT UP IN SUMMER BREAK AND I HAD TO FIX MY THINGS AND CHORES AND BLAH. BLAH. BLAH.

ANYWAYS, SORRY. I DO HOPE YOU KEEP READING THIS STORY, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.  I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS GOT 61 READS AND 5 VOTES, THANK YOU!

SO THIS IS CHAPTER 5? SORRRRRRYYYYYY....

________________________________________________________________________________

 LOUIS' POV

I felt someones hand on my shoulder, that made me stop leaning. I turned my head to the right to see a smirking Zayn.

Okay, I was caught in act, not gonna lie.

"Dude, not now" Zayn said

"I wasn't going to kiss her.." I said while regaining my former position.

"Who said you were gonna kiss her?" he asked eyebrow raised and that stupid smirk plastered on his face.  I rolled my eyes, if that wasnt enough to answer him, I'm gonna kill him. "Nevermind, go wake her up then" he said while walking up to "his girl"s bed.

I shake my head and proceed to waking Abby up. I had to admit, shes pretty hard to wake up.

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

I'M VERY SORRY, I HAVE TO CUT IT SHORT. DUTY CALLS, MY MOTHER CALLED AND WELL, ORDERED ME TO COOK. SO SORRRRYYY, I WILL CONTINUE THIS LATER, I PROMISE! UNFOLLOW IF I DONT, I MEAN IT. I'M GONNA CONTINUE IN 3 HOURS OR LESS OR MORE. SORRRRRRYYYY, IM GONNA SEE YOU LATER.

BYE!

-AbbyTommo

_______________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

OKAY, I WAS JOKING WHEN I SAID UNFOLLOW. PLEASE DONT, MY MOTHER JUST GOT HOME, AND SHE SAID TO ME EARLIER THAT AFTER I COOK, WAIT FOR HER AND WELL OUR LAPTOP DIED AND WE CANT USE IT UNTIL FULLY CHARGED, THAT OUR RULE HERE AT HOME.

SO PLEASE, DONT UNFOLLOW!

HERES THE CONTINUATION AS PROMISED....

________________________________________________________________________________

AJ'S POV

I feel someone nudging me, ughhh!

This person better not be Isa or else...You're gonna suffer another bite....again.

"Isa, go away!" I groaned

I only heard her chuckle, or should I say her and the others chuckle, and she continue nudging me.

"I swear, if you dont stop, I'm really gonna bite you. And dont you dare say I didnt warn you, cause I already am!" I warned and shout the last part, that made her stop.

Good for her...

I was about to go back to sleeping when I feel someone poking me???

Isa , you are so dead!