Liking and Leaving pt.2

HI GUYS! TOLD YOU I'LL UPDATE! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, OUR NEW FRIDGE ARRIVED AND WELL I SPENT A GOOD TIME FEELING THE COLD.

OKAY, PLEASE EXPALIN THIS TO ME.

WHEN I POSTED A THANK YOU CHAPTER LATELY, I HAD 142 READS, THEN I'M BACK NOW, WHAT HOLY CRAP, WHAT DID YOU DO?! 152 READS?! GUYS, YOUR TOTALLY AMAZING, THANK YOU! AHH, I'M CRYING, AHAHAH JUST KIDDING.

ANYWAYS, THIS IS THE PROMISED CHAPTER. :) I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THIS IS CHAPTER 10, WITHOUT THE AUTHORS NOTE.

BYE

-Abby

*****************************************************

“WHAT?!” they yelled out loud.

“But…but, why so soon!?” Harry asked frantically. I sighed, they forgot a very important event. “Don’t tell me you forgot your album launch on the 9th..” I said eyeing all five.

“No! but that’s still on…what?! Its in 2 weeks?! Holy-“ Louis said but I cut him off.

“Language!” I yelled to cover what Louis will say. “So, we need to back by the first of November. Tomorrow you have two press conferences, and then one on each day. They nodded and put up their thinking faces.

“How will we tell the girls? I mean, we have 3 days to talk to them about this ‘liking’ issue, and now this?” Liam asked, but before I could even answer him, the girls walk down to the living room, Abby, Ashley and Gayle each carrying a bag.

“Oh, Hi Paul! We didn’t officially meet. I’m Abigail, you can call me Abby” she introduced politely, shook my hand, smiling the whole time, but I noticed her eyes and the other two, they’re red.

“Have you been crying?” I asked with concern. Her eyes grew big and looked back to Ashley and Gayle. She fake laughed and said; “Oh no! Uhmm, Aj and Isa were screaming…and.and, they hit us three with a pillow for no reason..” she said as an excuse, but I’m sure that’s not true.

“Well why are you three carrying bags are you leaving?” I asked then the boys eyes shoot up to the girs. “Uhmm, unfortunately yes. Well our parents called..and asked us to go home..they said it’s an emergency so we need to..” she made up an excuse again, and I don’t believe her. Then suddenly, Niall ran to Abby and hug her from the side.

“Please, don’t leave. Who will cook? You know I love the ones you cook..” Niall whined like a baby. “Oh please Niall. Aj and Isa are here to stay and Isa can cook” she said emphasizing on Isa’s name. 

“Okay” Niall said sitting back on the sofa. “Ouch, that hurt.” Abby joked making us laugh. “Well, goodbye Paul, boys, Isa, Aj.” She said followed by a chorus of goodbyes. “Oh Abby, you go first, I have something to ask Ashley and Gayle.”  I said, she nodded and walked out. Ashley and Gayle stepped forward and I asked them; “Are you girls free tomorrow?” I asked them, they all frowned.

“Tomorrow is Monday, sadly no. We have work tomorrow.” Gayle answered “Well, bumer. The boys have an interview tomorrow, I thought you’d want to come but, bumer.” I said. “And where do you work?”

“At Megamall.” Ashley answered. “Wait, Paul, isn’t our second press conference there?” Liam said with a slight grin. “Oh yeah, so now, you want to come?” I asked the girls again. “Again no. We’re working overtime the whole week, which is 9:00am-6:00pm but it’s originally three. We requested a week-off last week so this is the payment.”

“Then we’ll pick you up!” Louis piped up

“NO!” Isa and Aj. We all looked at them.

 “We don’t want to cause any problem, we don’t want anyone to know that we knew each other. It’ll just cause so much issue, so no, please.” Isa pleaded.

“But-“ Isa cut him off.

 “No buts. Butts for sitting.” She retorted and went off upstairs with Aj. I’m expecting the boys to frown for being rejected but instead, they’re all smirking. These boys are planning something.

“I guess we’re done here, bye boys, Paul.” Ashley said before she went out with Gayle.

“You heard them. Overtime the whole week, so how will you tell them?” I asked , the boys put up their thinking faces. “Dunno Paul..” Zayn answered. “ I sighed, I ‘ll fix this. “I’ll give you two days to tell them.” I said then they yelled. “Two days?!” Harry exclaimed. “Let me finish. I told you I’ll give you three days to fix this liking issue right?, so plus two days of telling them you’re leaving, that’s a total of five days.” I explained then they mumbled “Ohs”.

We sat there for a moment then Niall reached for his pocket, revealing his phone. “Abby texted, she said if you’d like to spend the night here, it’s okay. Its for you Paul.” He said as he read the text.

“I would love to, but I have to go to the flat we’re currently staying at.”

“We?” Liam asked. I nodded then explained.

 “I’m with 3 other people, just for security.”  The boys nodded then I looked at my watch, 8pm. “Boys, I have to go back now.” I stood up then hugged the boys. “Don’t forget our interview tomorrow at 10, we’ll pick you up then we go straight to your first conference. Liam, take charge.” I announced. Liam nodded as I made my way to the front door. I said goodbye, then went out.

GAYLE’S POV

Oh.My.Goodness. That was hilarious! The plan worked!

You see, we didn’t really leave. Instead, we parked the car a little away from the house, then we hid behind some bush then waited a few minutes. Then, I texted Niall something. We waited a few more minutes for Paul to leave, surely he’ll decline the offer I thought. We waited for 10 minutes then entered the house again, quietly. We quietly ran upstairs to our room, where the girls are waiting then laughed it off.

We laughed for a good 5 minutes then calmed ourselves.

“Hey Ashley, what did Paul say?” Abby asked curiously.

“Oh yeah, he invited us to come to the interview of the boys at the mall.” She said simply. Abby gave her an amused face.

“What for? Date of the boys?”

 she laughed her head off causing us to laugh too. “Hey, what do you think the boys are doing now?” Aj asked we shrugged at the question, they’re probably sleeping now, they still have things to do tomorrow.  

“Hey Aj, how’s Dave?”  I asked smirking and wiggling my eyebrows. Then all eyes are focused on Aj, waiting for her answer. She blushed a bit then answered.

“Good. He’s really great, but..” she stopped looking down.  “I saw him once with a girl while passing by the restaurant-“ she was cu off by Abby yelling. “Wait, I’ll explain. I talked to him about that, he said it’s Raquel.”

“Oh, you mean your childhood friend?”

She nodded, then continued. “They met at the restaurant, they had a quick catch-up of the happenings then that’s it.” She paused “Oh, and I texted her too about that, she confirmed it.”

“Hey, I forgot. How long have you been together? “ Isa asked

“6 months”

I yawned then blink my eyes a couple times. “Girls, lets rest. We still have work.” It was followed by some yawns, yawning is contagious.

 “Night Girls!” I yelled

“Night!”

****************

SO THAT WAS PRETTY SHORT, I'LL UPDATE LATER, DONT WORRY.

LETS TALK ABOUT DAVE, IS HE A GOOD BOYFRIEND? IS HE HIDING SOMETHING?

HOW ABOUT THE BOYS, HOW WILL THEY SOLVE THE PROBLEMS?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

BYE

-Abby