It's Time To Party!

OLLO! HAHA, JUST KIDDING. WHAT'S UP?

.....ZZZZZZ..ZZZZZZZZ......ZZZZZZZZZZZ

ANYWAYS, I WAS SUPPOSSED TO UPDATE YESTERDAY, RIGHT? BUT, LAST NIGHT, A VERY HARD RAIN CAME TO VISIT AND ITS PRETTY SCARY WITH ALL THE LIGHTNING AND THUNDER, BELIEVE ME.THE THUNDER IS DEAFENING AND SCARY, AND ME BEING ALL WORRIED, TURNED OFF THE COMPUTER BECAUSE ELECTRICITY COMBINED WITH LIGHTNING AND THUNDER IS NOT SO GOOD, I'M JUST BEING SAFE THAN SORRY.

HERES WEDNESDAY'S CHAPTER! CAN YOU GUESS WHO WILL BE THE PARTY POOPER???

BYE!

-Abby

*******************************

ZAYN'S POV

We decided to head to Louis' house, just because he's the guest of honor along with El. As we reached his home, we immediately textes the girls to come here and do the party here instead, and we apologize to trouble because Harry and Niall asked to bring the food to eat here aswell.

"Woah. Nice house, Tommo." Gayle said and Louis smiled proudly.

The girls sat on the sofa as Louis decided to serve them tea, and I on the other hand, decided to have coffee. As I heated up the water in a electronic kettle, I head over to the guest room to change, I found my american flag onsie that brought back memories from the X-Factor. As I finished, I head out to the living room as I waited for the water to heat up.

Louis was serving the girls their tea and Niall is holding one while he sat on the 1st step. Liam and Harry then came down-also in their onsie, Liam was looking at me in a onsie that he didnt notice Niall and bumped him-making him drop his tea.

"Oh for gods sake, Niall!' Louis exclaimed. I then looked back to see the water, boiling. "Ahh, my coffee!" I said and ran to turn off the kettle.

I then head to grab a mop and cleaned the mess while Liam disposed the broken glass. Minutes later, the doorbell rang. Everyone became excited, Harry head to the door and welcomed the girls.

"Hi boys, Hi girls-Hi-what the?!" Eleanor said.

looking at us weirdly as Dani and my one and only Pez stood their eyes wide. The girls stood up, arms wide open, then El, Pez and Dani went and hugged them. Me and the lads laughed in amusement, what a bunch of girls.

The girls pulled away and began chatting like crazy, ignoring us. Louis cleared his throat and everybody looked at him, Oh boy, here comes the Tommo. El stood up and gave Louis a peck and then Dani went to Liam and Perrie came to me.

There was an awkward silence and Harry spoke up; "Did you bring the food?" The girls nodded and handed Harry and Niall the bags then they went straight to the kitchen.

"I'll go help" Isa and Abby followed, leaving us. Louis clapped his hands like a boss; "Lets do it." he said, we smiled and head over to ready the food, the decorations, everything. The girls went ahead and grab a few lights while us boys moved a few furnitures so that theres enough room to party.

"Zaynie, do you have a small table lamp here?" Aj called out, I nodded and pointed to it. Ashley took it and did something creative; Gayle cutted out a few words from this colored cardboard paper and then placed it over the lamp, as they turned it on, the shadow of the words appeared on the wall. They placed it on a table on the side of the room, Ashley palced a small fan beside it and it began to spin, I cant see the words thought cause the lights are on.

Liam and Harry grab some cameras and secretly hid them all around. Harry, Niall, Isa and Abby are still cooking but I can smell it tis almost done, Gosh, the aroma is so good, very mouthwatering.

We spent the whole afternoon getting ready, the food is has just been served, the lights, cameras, the living room. It's time to Party!

***************

SO SORRY IF ITS SHORT, I'M VERY BUSY AT THE MOMENT AND MY SCHEDULE IS VERY HECTIC, HARD TO COPE WITH. IF YOU CAN PLEASE, BEAR WITH ME. I WILL UPDATE ON FIRDAY OR TOMORROW.

SEE YOU GUYS!

BYE!

-Abby