Reunion

HI GUYS! THIS IS MONDAYS CHAPTER AND I'M SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE, I HAVE BEEN BUSY FINISHING REQUIREMENTS AND EVEN THOUGH WE WONT HAVE ANY HOMEWORKS THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOLYEAR, WE'RE STILL BUSY WITH REQUIREMENTS, AND I'M VERY VERY TIRED, I'M HIDING IT.

ANYWAYS, HERES MONDAYS CHAPTER, REUNION :) I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO MY BESTFRIENDS, ANGELA, JASMINE, AUDREY, CHAEYANNE, ISA, AJ, ASHLEY, GAYLE AND BEA :) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS! THANKS FOR BEING HERE WITH ME :')

BYE!

-Abby

********************************************

LOUIS' POV

As we walk through Madame Tussuads, we admire each and every waxwork. Man, if they are real, I'd be starsturck to death, I actually am now!

As we reach the staff room, we greeted a guy who seem to be some sort boss. "Hello boys!" he chirped, we smiled and shook his hand.

"It's very nice to meet you all and to even help us." he thanked us, we nodded.

"I say we start the work, have you heard of the plan?" he asked, the lads and I looked at each and shook our heads. "I'm guessing thats a no, then I'll explain. Please take a seat." he said, we sat on a sofa oe should I a say compressed on the sofa.

"Well, before I star, would you like a drink?" he asked, "Yeah, I'd have one." I said and Niall agreed. a minute later, we have our drinks.

"Now, we all know that the reason you're here is because you're gonna help us in a project with collaboration of your fans, right?" we nodded. "Actually, the project is you're gonna be pretending to be waxworks." he said, I heard the boys go 'wow' at what he said and he smiled.

"You'd be pretending to be waxworks and this is the part where you'e fans came in. We invited a group of girls that are obviously directioners to see the meseum but, what we havent told them is that, they'll be meeting you." he finished with a grin, we smiled at the thought of meeting fans.

"Would you help us then?" he asked, no doubt in my mind I'd love to help and I know all the boys agree. He then asked Lou, our stylist to prepare us to make us look believable as waxfigure; we also practiced standing still for a couple of minutes.

As I chill on the sofa, I started to get bored, I told the boys I'll go for a walk then Liam decided to come with me. We strolled around the place, checking out the wzxfigures.

"So Liam, how you've been with Dani?" I asked him with a knowing smirk, he blushed and sighed. "Its been good, ever since our short breakup, we both realized we cant live without each other." he said, he lowered his head as I smiled at hime. I pat him in the back in agreement and he smiled back at me.

"Excuse me sir?"

I turned my back to see a man in his mid 40s and when he saw me and Liam, hes smile dissappeared but then came back.

"Louis Tomlinson? Liam Payne?" he said, we smiled at him. Why do I get this feeling I've seen this guy before... "Sorry to bother, do you know where the head office is?" he asked, the man had an accent, not sure if its american or what, but he does speak fluently in english.

I pointed the way and he thanked us as he left. I turned to Liam who had his eyebrows scrunched up.

"Hey Liam, I think I've seen that guy before.." I said to him, he looked at me and agreed.

We decided to go back to the staff room to get ready. As we got back, John (the guy we talked to earlier)  looked at us with a relieved smile, I guess he was waiting for us. He then answered a call, from afar, I can still hear their convo; didnt mean to eavesdrop.