It Is What It Is

HELLO GUYS! HI, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, MY LOVELY READERS! BEING IN SCHOOL IS REALLY HECTIC AND TIRING AND WRITING THIS STORY IS ONE WAY TO RELAX. HOWS EVERYBODY? ARE YOU BAK TO SCHOOL ALREADY? I STARTED MY 8TH GRADE LAST JUNE.

AUGUST IS ALMOST ENDING, AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO CELEBRATE IT THAN TO WATCH THIS IS US THIS FRIDAY! SO GRAB YOUR TISSUES AND WATERPROOF MASCARA AND HEAD TO THE NEAREST CINEMAS! ALSOOO, WE CANT FORGET OUR DEAR LEEYUM'S BIRTHDAY, TURNING 20 ALREADY :')

I'VE BEEN TALKING NONSTOP, HERES MY COMEBACK CHAPTER :) IT IS WHAT IT IS

BYE!

-Abby

**************************

AJ'S POV

What the hell? Taylor?! Swift?! What is she-

"Hi! Is Harry here?" she asked.

I mentally rolled my eyes at the sight of her; blonde with bangs and bright red lipstick. Sorry Taytay, I remember singing to your songs 3 years ago but I don't really like you, don't ask why.

Wait, did she just said Harry???

"Taylor!" Harry exclaimed as he saw Swifty at the doorstep, from the pain in his face, I knew he didn't expect Taylor to be here-or did he?

"Who dares step forth my doorstep?" Louis asked with a posh accent. I stopped my laugh and he looked over to me to Harry to Taylor.

"Oh Taylor!" He exclaimed with a happy face then froze when he realized what he said. "Who invited you?" he asked. Taylor smiled and looked over to Haz.

"Haz? You invited her here in my house? Why didn't you tell me? I wasn't expecting somebody.." Harry sighed then roughly pulled Taylor out with him. When he closed the door, I groaned.

"Whoa, whats the matter?" Louis asked.

"Taylor! Taylor is the matter, I mean, what is she doing her? No offense, shes not invited unless Harry did invite her-and he DID!" I groaned again.

"What is he trying to put up huh?!" I sunk on my knees and rested my face on my hands. Lou drop beside me; "I see where this is going.."

"So what if Harry invited her? Whats it to you?"

I looked up to him and he sighed; "Confirmed. I get it now.." he said as he rubbed my shoulders.

"So I'm guessing you don't know that they're dating.." he said quietly but I still heard it. My breath hitched, heart dropped, not expecting this is where the conversation will go.

"Oops.." he said.

I Alyzza De Guzman had fallen for Harry Styles, I said it. I love Harry..

Even though I'm with Dave, my heart is with Harry but his isn't with me, but with Taylor.

I stood up, ready to confess for sheeps sake. I turned the knob, to see Harry and Taylor-of course I'll see the two of them, but I didn't expect to see THEM in a snog fest.

Here comes the heartbreak...

I watched in shock as they suck each others faces, the tears streaming down my face as Harry pulled her closer.

Oh god..

I went in and slammed the door behind me, I fell down and cried, Lou immediately appeared beside me and engulfed me in big hug. I felt everyones presence around me, asking different questions on whats happening. I can hear arguments-from Harry and Taylor-from outside.

I hold onto Louis for dear life, "Aj ,what happened?" I sobbed, "They were k-kissing..and..I-I thought he..he.." I cried, Louis held me up and dried my tears. You're such an idiot Aj, assuming he loves you too..

Harry then came inside, shocked of the scene.

"Uhmm, can you leave us to talk?"

"Aj, all you saw was nothing. I was gonna make her leave but she jumped on me, she kissed me-"

"And you got caught in the moment. I see." I finished for him, I looked up to him and saw sadness/sorrow.   

"Is that all, Styles?" he flinched at the sound of his last name, never did I use his last name. Don't let the jealousy take over, Aj...

"I mean that, you cant blame me for getting caught in the moment, she-"

"Of course, Harry. I cant blame you for kissing her back, I mean your Harry Styles."

He looked hurt for a moment then glared at me. Shit..

"So what are you portraying me as?! A manwhore?!" He yelled then regretted it, he looked down. Zayn came out of a room walking to us. "Guys, please don't fight."

"I'm sorry Aj, I didn't meant to yell at you. All I'm saying is that Taylor-"

"What are you explaining for?!" I yelled straight at him, Zayn looked at me as I glared at him.

"What are you snappy for?!" he shot back, the expression of his face is scary, that if looks could kill, I'd be dead. Then Perrie appeared by my side, tugging my arm and calming me.

All hell break loose..

"Why the hell are you even mad?! I'm just here explaining." he said, "I didn't ask for your explanation." I snapped, his eyes twitched and for a moment I thought they were red.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"YOU'RE MY PROBLEM, HARRY. YOU, I LOVE YOU, I FUCKING LOVE YOU! FOR TWO YEARS AND LAST MONTH WHEN I FINALLY SAW YOU, THATS WHEN. SEEING YOU KISSING ANOTHER GIRL BREAKS MY HEART CAUSE I LOVE YOU! DON'T YOU EVEN FEEL IT?! ARE YOU THAT NUMB?!"

That look on his face, when I finally said it. I cant see if its happiness, relief, anger..

I wiggled out of Perrie's grip and run passed Harry and Zayn, ignoring their calls, I opened the door and run to wherever.

**********

AND THATS WHAT YOU MISSED ON OUATAP! HAHA, JUST KIDDING! WHAT A MASSIVE CLIFFHANGER I DID THERE, I QUITE SURE YOU DIDNT LIKE IT...

ANYWAYS, TAYLOR WAS JUST IN THE SCENE WHEN SHE ALREADY GOT KICKED OUT, AAWWWWW YES! HAHAH, SORRY TAYLOR, BUT ANYWAYS, HAZZA = HARRY + ALYZZA TOGETHER MAYBE? DO YOU SHIP THEM?

IS THERE A CHANCE THAT HARRY ACTUALLY LOVES HER TOO?

JUST STAY TUNED! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

BYE!

-Abby