Loving and Leaving pt.3

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @RainMalik FOR BEING MY 16TH FOLLOWER, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I NOTICED I'VE BEEN UPDATING LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY, AND I'LL TRY TO KEEP IT THAT WAY. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING AMAZING ONCE AGAIN, FROM 185 READS - 205 READS, WOW, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

SO, I'M GONNA CUT THIS SPEECH SHORT, ENJOY THE THIRD INSTALLMENT OF LOVING AND LEAVING.

************************************************

HARRY’S POV

It’s  6:45, almost time for the girls to get ready. “Hey girls, go get ready, you don’t want to be late you know.” I announced. “Yeah, Thanks Harry.” Isa said as she placed her plate on the sink along with the girls.

I stood up, put my dishes on the sink. I grab a rag then clean the table, the sound of clanking dishes made me raise my head.

“Oi, Gayle! Whatcha’ doin? Go get ready!” I said with my authority voice, walking up to Gayle and taking the sponge away from her. She stole the sponge from me, then stole it, then she stole and bla blah, blah.

“Not now Styles..” she said playfully.

 “Let go or I’ll kiss you..” I said with a smirk while leaning in. She let go of the sponge, backed up and smirked at me. “Awww Haz, if you do it, Aj’s not gonna  be happy…” she teased with a baby voice. The rest of the boys laughed and I found myself blushing.

“Awww, Hazza is blushing! “ she said as she pinched my cheeks and laughed at me. She then let go then ran upstairs, I looked at the boys who’s now looking at me amused.

ASHLEY’S POV

I walked into my drawers, grabbed my bra and undies and a big towel. When it comes to working days, I’d be the first to shower, then Aj, then Gayle , Abby while Isa is left to iron our uniforms, or sometimes she’ll switch with Abby.

We have a total of eight bathrooms here, one in each of the boy’s rooms, one in our room, one by the kitchen and one by the hallway. I chose the one by the hallway since Aj is already using the one in our room and if I go by the kitchen , the boys are there and I don’t want any embarrassing moments.

I stepped in to the shower then closed the door. I stripped off my clothes the place them on the laundry basket, I turn to the water to luke warm, I washed my hair, cleansed my body then turn the water off. I grab the towel, dried myself then put on my undies and bra.

I literally facepalmed when I saw a bathrobe hanging on the wall, I grab the robe and put it on while I use the towel to wrap on my hair. I opened the door and take a look if there’s anybody outside. I sighed when I saw nobody so I walked out.

I was walking calmly and peacefully, ignoring the consequence that somebody may appear. I was to turn when BOOM! Somebody scared the hell out of me, and of course, I screamed. I looked back to see a LOL-ing Louis, I clutched my heart and breathed in and out, this boy is gonna kill. “Why’d you that?!” I said angrily but I still find it funny.

“I’m sorry, just wanted to see if you’re gonna get scared..” he said calming down.

“No shit, Sherlock” I retorted. I breathed, “Anyways, please don’t do it again, especially on Abby.” I said walking away. Then suddenly Louis grabs my arm and made me face him. “Why? “ he asked.

“Well shes gonna die if you do that..” I said simply. His eyes grew big and yelled.

 “Not really, I’m just kidding. More like shes gonna hyperventilate, rememeber, shes afraid of scary things and doesn’t like getting scared. ” He sighed and let go of me. “But if you’ll do it, find the perfect time.” I said to him as I walk away, the last thing to see is his smirking face.

“Liam would love to see you like that!” he yelled to me, I smirked to myself.

ISA’S POV

I finished ironing our uniforms, which are polos. Our uniform depends on the events or the season. I Ashley just came back, Aj just finished, Gayle is now showering while Abby showers at the one by the hallway, I hope Louis wont prank her unlike Ashley. When she told me what happened, I was laughing out loud thinking what her face looked like.

****

I just finished showering while the other girls are getting ready. I slip on my jeans, put on my white with red linings with the bench logo at the left chest uniform then went infront of the mirror. I grabbed a brush then brushed my hair, then took a flat iron. I took apowder foundation and dusted it all over my face, then I grab an eyeliner and tightlined my eyes. I grabbed a nude lip color then applied it, I look at my reflection, I’m satisfied. I looked over at the other girls and we all looked the same, natural looking makeup. I stood up and grabbed my black wedge heels and put it on. It also depends on the events what kind of shoes we are to wear at work.

I look at the time on my watch 8:10, we have to go. I grabbed my bag so did the other girls. We walk down to see an empty living.

“Is this some prank again?” Ashley yelled to the room.

No answer

“I think it’s not a prank, maybe their upstairs getting ready.” I said

“BOYS WE'RE LEAVING!” I yelled upstairs, suddenly five boys in boxers came running down. We stood  there staring at them, “Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” Harry said smirking. “Whatever Styles” I muttered.

“Well then give us a hug” Liam said in open arms, suddenly Abby ran to him for a hug as well as the girls to the other boys.

“Be safe, no chittychats, just work, kay?” Niall said to me, I nodded in the hug. He’s so warm, I want to stay in his arms forever, if possible.  I felt his chest vibrate when he laugh, he let go then kissed my cheek being the big brother he is to me, just a big brother. I walk to the other boys and they did the same.

“Next time, don’t walk around the house half-naked, or worse, naked, okay?” I said directing it to Harry. He smirked at me, they nodded and we walk out of the house, Abby driving the car and Gayle on the passenger seat.

HI GUYS, I'M TILL TYPING THE NEXT CHAPTER, I'LL LEAVE THIS FOR NOW. WAIT LATER FOR THE NEXT!

BYE

-Abby