A Night To Remember

HI GUYS! IM REALLY PISSED RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE THE CHAPTER I WROTE FOR TARGET JJUST MAGICALLY DISAPPEREAD, VOILA! I MEAN, DAMN! I WAS ALMOST DONE, I WAS GONNA SAVE IT AND THEN BAM! THE TAB REFRESH MAGICALLY -_- ANYWAYS, HERES ONE OF THE FEW CHAPTERS LEFT TILL THE BOOK ENDS, THANKS GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL!

BYE!

-Abby

***********

GAYLE'S POV

"Oh come on, Isa! You've been there for almost an hour!" I banged on the bathroom door, waiting for her to finally finish. Todays our Reunion and the event is at 8pm and it's almost 7 and Isa is the only one left not yet dressed.

 The other girls are already finishing up and Isa is still in the shower. Speak of the devil, Isa finally came out and rushed to getting down. Abby did a simple, silver smokey eye on all of us then let us choose our lipcolors. We all had different styles on our look for tonight, I happen to be wearing a spaghetti strap floral dress with a vest, Aj is wearing a pink and white dress also with a vest, then Ashley is wearing a high waisted navy blue and black dress, Abby is wearing a high low cobalt blue dress and finally, Isa is wearing a pale yellow dress with a brown dress then all of us are wearing wedges of our own color.

We did some finishing touches, grab our purse's then head down. We walk down expecting to see the boys but all we saw was an empty living room, leaving us confused. I dialed Liam's number and he answered.

"Hey Gayle, whats up?"

"Oh yeah, we thought you were here and you magically disappeared that's whats up, where the hell are you?"

"Oh yeah, we are dressing up right now because we have a gig tonight, we're performing in a school event. Sorry for not telling you girls, kinda rushed."

Well I wish that was our school, "It's okay Liam, good luck on the gig later."

"You too, good luck on your reunion tonight, have fun. Bye."

"So, where are they?" Aj asked and I explained to them that they are performing in a school event tonight, they nodded.

"Looks like all of us are going back to school." Isa commented and we laughed. We head out and locked the house.

******************

AJ'S POV

"Good evening everybody! Welcome Batch 2010 of PCC!" the speaker yelled and everybody cheered.

God, It feels like high school again, although I was excited since I'd get to see the girls and I's  friends again and Asaliah. Everybody cheered as the speaker said some announcements. The speaker kept announcing things and everyone would cheer, we could already see some familiar faces, jeez, they all look better now, I feel like a fish out of water.

I was just talking to Abby about seeing our old crushes when somebody called us out.

"Abby? Aj?" We turned around to see our long time friend and choir bestie.

"ANGELA!!" Abby and I squealed and we hug like theres no tomorrow. "Oh my god, you have straight hair now! Omg, you look so pretty, its so good to see you again!"  We squealed and catched up with things when more of our friends showed up.

"Chaianne! Jasmine! Bea! Megan! Jewel! Aaaaaahhhhh!"

We talked like tomorrows the end of the world, catched up with each other life, what they study in college, if they already have boyfriends or what.

"Hey girls, Aj here, has a boyfie named Asaliah." Isa dished out and they all gasped. "Wait, what?! He's your classmate back in eight grade, right? So happy for you. But, what happened to Dave?!" Megan exclaimed and the others agreed.  "Oh god, Isa! Guys, that's not true, we are just hanging out. You're the one who has a boyfriend, Isa!" I groaned and cue another chorus of gasps.