It's Been A Year

HI GUYS, YOU KNOW WHAT'S AWESOME? MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!  I MEAN, CAN WE NOT? IT'S SO PERFECT, JUST, I CANT EVEN CHOOSE A FAVORITE!  ANYWAYS, I KNOW I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SOOO LONG, SO I'M GONNA TRY AND MAKE IT UP TO YOU, I PROMISE. OH, MENTAL NOTE, I THINK IS GONNA END SOON. BELIEVE ME, I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO END THIS SOON, AFTERALL, IT TOOK ME A YEAR TO WRITE THIS.

Abby

*************

ONE YEAR LATER....

NOVEMBER OF 2013

ASHLEY'S POV

Wow, November of 2013 already huh? Last time I thought it was still November of last year. I remember meeting the boys for the first time last year, I remember crying over Liam, Nisa getting together and just last month, they had their first anniversary and the boys sent us a video of Niall singing By My Side by David Choi , Isa was in tears. I remember them leaving but we eventually followed, them sending us signed copies of Take Me Home, visiting Madame Tussauds, Elounor Anniversary, all the adventures we had, we had a sick time!

I wonder if the boys or Niall will visit again....

*telephone rings*

"Uhm, Hello?"

"Oh hello, who is the lovely lady I'm speaking to?" this voice, one and only Harry Styles.

"Hello Haz, It's Ashley."

"Ashley! Nice to hear from you, hows it going?"

"Everythings great down here. Sooo, congrats on Midnight Memories!"

"Thanks babe, it's amazing how you guys got it to number one!"

"Ever thought about visiting? A plane ride or two and you're here. Well I understand if you cant, it was a massive 10 month tour by the way, congrats on another successful tour."

"Thanks Ashley, we had a blast over these past 10 months. And, I don't think we can visit still, we're pretty tired. We're currently in America, but, you girls never got to see one of those shows, right?"

"Oh come on, Haz. We don't have to, we can wait for you to finally perform here then we'll go. Afterall, we're all friends, no need to say perform when you're here."

"Hahah, yeah. I miss you girls, the lads do too. Just called to check, and by the way, how's Aj?"

"Well she's great! She loved the flowers you sent her recently. I knew you two would end up together!"

"Wait, flowers? I didn't send her any flowers. And don't you know, we were never together. Maybe we dated but throughout the dates, I realized what she really is to me, a sister. Maybe I said some pretty sentimental words but, all I meant was I want her safe. She felt the same too."

"The if you're not the one who sent the flowers, who did?!"

"I don't know, better ask her. Oh, I gotta go Ashley, its showtime! Talk to you later, bye!"

Harry hanged up and I wonder why he's rushing the talk.

****************

I rush upstairs and found Aj lying on her bed, smiling at her phone. I quickly snatched it away and she tried to take it away. I looked at the screen and saw a familiar name.

"Asaliah? Asaliah?! He's the one who sent you flowers?! You better explain right now, girl. I'm definitely missin out." I said as I sat on her bed, she sat up to explain.

"So yeah, its Asaliah. He sent me the flowers, we've been talking alot recently and we're kinda gettin to know each other."

"But, this Asaliah. Wasn't he your classmate back in 8th grade?"