Liking and Leaving

HI LOVELIES! DID YOU LIKE YESTERDAYS CHAPTER? HOPE YOU DO!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKED IT, THANK YOU ALSO FOR THOSE WHO READ IT, THANK YOU. SORRY AGAIN FOR THE TYPOS AND MISSING WORDS, SORRY FOR CUTTING IT SHORT.

SO, I ADDED ELOUNOR, PAYZER AND ZERRIE TO THE STORY, YAY! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKED IT THAT THEIR THERE, THANK YOU.

SO ENOUGH TALKING AND START READING!

THIS IS "LIKING AND LEAVING"

P.S FOR ME, THIS IS A LITTLE BIT OF AN EMOTIONAL CHAPTER, BUT YOU WONT CRY, I PROMISE. I GOT A LITTLE TEARY EYED, I ADMIT WHILE WRITING THIS. SO READ!!!

-Abby

*****************************************************************************************************

Flashback

“Sit down boys.” I said using my authority voice. “We missed you Paul!” they chanted hugging me. I grinned at them and we laughed. “Okay, I have something to discuss.” I paused.

************************

“You like the girls” I said out of the blue, making them blush.

“That’s a problem” I said, making them look up, confusion on their faces.

“You have girlfriends Louis, Liam, Zayn” I reminded the three making them mumble “Oh yeah” while Harry Niall high-five.  

“We’ve never forgotten them, we actually miss them.” Liam said sadly, referring to Danielle.

“And still you cheat on them!?” I asked outrageously “We haven’t cheated on them! In fact, nothing ever happened with the girls.” Zayn explained with a not-so-calm voice.

“Woah, woah, guys chill. Lets settle this calmly.” Niall barged.

 “So-okay, lets get this clear. Do you ‘like like’ them or just ‘like’ them?” I asked eyeing the three carefully. They remained silent for a moment, then Louis spoke up. “To be honest Paul, I..We..do like them.” he said with dullness. I sighed, this a big problem. “Please fix this in 3 days.” I announced and suddenly, something loud erupted upstairs, followed by a door closing.

“Looks like somebody eavesdropped” I sighed and the boys cursed because the girls, and I’m sure that’s the girls, heard what we’re talking about.

RANDOM POV (ALL OF THE GIRLS)

Did we hear it right?....

What they’re talking about….

The boys………….

They like us…

_-_-_-_-_-_

I slammed the door shut, and we looked at each other and suddenly, Aj and I jump in joy and squeal like we won the lottery or better, but Ashley, Abby and Gayle doesn’t look so happy.

“Guys! Why are you sad, haven’t you heard, the boys like us. You should be happy!” I squealed. Abby looked at me and Aj and smiled a fake smile. “No, you should be happy” she said looking at me and Aj.

“And you shouldn’t?” Aj asked confused

"Well, Harry likes Aj and he’s single, Niall likes Isa and he’s single, you both like them too, so you two should be happy. While we three, Liam, Louis and Zayn do like us, but..” Ashley said. I know where this is going. How could I forget, in this world, lives Eleanor Calder, Danielle Peazer and Perrie Edwards, who are the girlfriends of 3/5 of One Direction. I don’t hate them okay, I love those three girls.

“Sorry girls, I don’t know what to say…What will you three do?” Aj said to Abby, Ashley and Gayle cautiously, she doesn’t want to say anything bad that’s why.

“Dunno, I..Don’t know what to think. …If I should be happy or not..but for the best I’ll…” Abby paused

“You’ll what?” I asked 

“Leave…” she whispered getting teary eyed. “What?! You?!” Aj and I exclaimed “No, all three of us…” Gayle said. The three of them, I looked at my sisters, as I like to call them, they look like a mess.  “It’s for the best…” Ashley said

“No! It’s for the worst!”

"When we leave, they’ll forget about it and then move on…and everything back to what it was before all this..”  Gayle said.

“But, please do something else. Like, just ignore them.” Aj pleaded. “That’ll just hurt us even more..” Abby said. We stood there looking at her in shock.

“You know how much we love the boys right? Not just as fans, but as a person. We truly love them, we really do, despite the fact that they already have girlfriends. If I ignore them, It’ll hurt, because we, all five of us, longed to see them for 2 years.” she paused

“Last two weeks, our wish came true, and even better happened, better than how we wished it. Now, we’re falling apart… Looks like the time is up, it will end now. God gave us this opportunity and I’m thankful for that, but everything He gives, has a limit. This is already more than enough..to be friends with them…. We need to leave, for the sake of our friendship. She finished tears falling on her cheeks.

We group hugged then Aj said something to the other three, “I guess I cant stop you, well, take care.”

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

 PAUL’S POV

“Well, change of topic. That’s not what I came for..” I said making them look up to face me.

Louis gasps dramatically, “Pauly, I thought you came here to visit us, how dare you..” he fake sobbed making us laugh, easing the tension in the room. “Well, that’s no.1”

“What’s no.2 then?” The Irish lad asked excitedly. Well, this is not gonna excite them, another problem.

“Well, next week…” I paused, they looked at me expectantly , urging me to continue.

“You’re going home.”

**********************

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT, I DONT KNOW HOW TO FILL THIS CHAPTER, HEHE, SORRY. WELL DID YOU LIKE IT??

WHAT WILL THE BOYS DO ABOUT THE GIRLS?

WILL THEY STOP ABBY ASHLEY AND GAYLE FROM LEAVING?

AND HOW WILL THEY REACT TO THE NEWS THAT THEY'RE GOING HOME?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

BYE!

-Abby