Having fun and Getting Hurt..

HI GUYS!

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE FOR A WEEK OR SO, GOT CARRIED AWAY.

FIRST OF, I FORGOT THE DATE OF GREG’S WEDDING (NIALL’S BROTHER) ANYBODY WHO KNOWS? PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS.

ALSO, WHO KNOWS THE BIRTHDAY OF LOUIS’ MOTHER, YOU KNOW JOHANNAH, ANYBODY? PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS IS THE REAL ONE, I’VE TRIED TO SEARCH BUT THERE WERE DIFFERENT RESULTS SO I’M ASKING YOU, PLEASE TELL ME.

ALSO, THERE ARE SOME CHANGES ABOUT ELOUNOR, PAYZER AND ZERRIE IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS. DON’T WORRY, I SHIP THEM ALL, I LOVE THEM, DON’T HATE ME. I’M JUST GOING TO PUT SOME TWISTS IN THE STORY SO NONE OF THOSE ROMANCES ARE INCLUDED, BUT I’M GONNA DO SOME CHANGES, I’LL THINK OF IT.

SO, HERES THE CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU WHOS WAITING…

-Abby

************************************

NIALL’S POV

“Come on bro, theres no stopping in the middle of the game” I pleaded to Zayn.

You see, we are playing Truth or Dare using Spin the Bottle and Zayn, is being a girl and refuses to do the dare.

“Man, just do it. It’s so simple” Liam sassed. “But not easy.  If I were you, would you do the dare, would you use ketchup on your hair?!” Zayn shouted. “Well…no, but it’s you not me, just do it.” Liam answered sheepishly. Zayn sighed and stomped his way to the kitchen. Silently, we all high-fived when he left. He came back with a bottle of ketchup in his hands, he sat down grumpily and started dumping out the ketchup in his hands while we all tried to hold our laughs, Zayn did find it funny and laughed a bit.

Zayn breathed in and out, closed his eyes and started to lift his hands to his hair but before he could even touch his hair, Harry reached out to Zayn and push his hands to his face splattering all the ketchup on his face. We all burst out laughing when we say Zayn’s face, we all rolled on the floor when he squealed and ran to the bathroom.

It took us a while to calm ourselves and eventually, Zayn came back to the living room holding a towel and drying his hair. “Sorry mate.” I said to him sheepishly, he glared at me and eyed me carefully. “Did you do it?” He asked sternly, but still find humour in the question. “No man, Harry did.” I said simply. Zayn then eyed Harry , “I admit it.” Harry said, then apologized to Zayn. “Zayn scoffed and said that he will get revenge later. Continue the game. Zayn spinned the bottle and it landed on Isa. “Isa truth or dare?” Zayn asked evilly.

“Truth” Isa said proudly. Haha shes playing it safe. “Wimp” Zayn muttered, “Deal with it” shes sassed. “Well…. do you have a boyfriend? Also have you gotten your first kiss when and where?” Zayn asked curiously and darted his eyes on me, wiggling his eyebrows. “I have no boyfriend.” She said, then out of nowhere, I fist-pumped earning looks from the rest. “Ooooh, someones crushing on Isa..” Gayle coooed , that left me blushing with Isa. “I haven’t got my first kiss, still waiting for the right prince.” Isa said dreamily. I tilted my head down slightly. If only she knew that’s me, I’m her prince and when that happens, I’ll protect her and love her unconditionally. 

She spinned the bottle and it ended up on Aj. “Aj, truth or dare?”,  “Truth” she answered. “What could be the question…” Isa thought for a minute.  “I’m gonna get some drinks.” Harry excused himself and went to the kitchen.

HARRY’S POV

I went to the kitchen to go grab some drinks, I hope the girls don’t mind me getting some.