Home, Brothers, Love

YEY! I'M UPDATING! IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS, SORRY FOR THE DELAY. SO, AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR 611 READS, A MASSIVE THANK YOU!

ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER!

BYE!

-Abby

*************************************

ZAYN'S POV

*Skip the plane ride*

Two days of flying 30,000 ft. up on the sky, I'm super jetlagged. I step out of the plane, the familiar breeze hitting my face in every step. The other boys soon got out of the plane and joined me.

"Ah, it's good to be back!" Liam yelled, I rolled my eyes as the other boys yelled too. My phone vibrated at tmy back pocket, I took it out and the first I saw is my wallpaper; me and Gayle. I sighed and unlocked my phone to see a message from Perrie, as I read her name, a smile grew on my face.

From Perrie: Hey babe, welcome back! xx

What...How did she knew I was home? I looked up from my phone and start looking around, there is nobody except me and the boys and two girls?

"Hey Zayn, have you received any text messages?" I look back to see Louis who  is holding his phone. "Yeah, from Perrie" I said smiling, "You?"

"Yeah, I got one from El." he said looking back to his phone. I turned my attention back to the two girls who seem to be walking towards us, then my phone vibrated again.

From Perrie: If you're looking for me, just want to tell you that YOU'RE LOOKING STRAIGHT AT ME DOOFUS! :P

I looked up again and saw the two girls removed their sunglasses; El and Perrie. She smiled at me and I smiled back, I suddenly remember my wallpaper, I quickly opened my phone then set my previous wallpaper; me and Perrie. I place it back on my pocket and ran to Perrie for a hug. She quickly reacted and wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted her up then spun her around, her laugh echoed on my ears, I get to be myself when I'm with her, my Perrie.

"Zayn, enough. Put me down!" she giggled. I chuckled and set her down, I looked at her and my hazel eyes met her blue ones. I leaned in and pressed my lips on hers, my arms stayed on her waist as her arms hold onto my shoulders.

I pulled away and she blushed, I kissed her cheek and pulled her closer to me, hugging her. (A.N. Cute Zerrie picture at the side! :D ) "I missed you.." I whispered on her ear, she giggled. "I missed you too Zayn" she said.  I looked to my left and saw Louis and El snogging, what a pleasant sight (note the sarcasm). Perrie seem to notice because she laughed.

"Woohoo, your girlfriends are here while my Dani is away, and I'm left all alone.." Liam whined and Niall comforted him.

"Awww Liam, dont worry. There's still Niam..." he said and we all laughed, including Liam. Then out of nowhere, a girl with ombre' blonde highlights jumped on Liam's back. I didnt catch her face but as soon as she raised her head, I recognized her.

"DANI!" Liam exclaimed, Danielle laughed and got off Liam. "Where did you come from?" Liam asked frantically looking around. Danielle twirled and giggled; "Magic" she said. We all laughed. Well, shes a dancer and as for me *licks lips and poses* 'Cool Kids Don't Dance' .Liam hugged her small body for dear life and pecked her on the lips making us 'Awwwww'.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me, Niall..." Harry said placing an arm across Niall's shoulder. Niall smirked and removed his hand, "Sorry Haz, I have Isa.." he replied making us laugh, except the girls

"Who's Isa?" El asked excitedly, "Long story, tell you tomorrow." Louis answered.

*****************************

NIALL'S POV

We decided to stay at Harry's flat then just move out tomorrow. I walk up to my room and settled mt things. I sat on the bed and opened my phone, I opened Twitter. I saw no reply from Isa or any DM's , I guess she haven't seen it yet. Just then, I saw that the girls and Isa retweeted it, that made me smile.

A lot have been asking about our relationship but I guess I'll take care of it some other time. I decided to inform the fans that we're back.

@NiallOfficial: Hello London! We're back! Hows everybody doin'? Super jetlagged, gotta rest! xx

I closed twitter and laid on the bed, after a few minutes, I heard a knock. I sat up.

"Come in" I isaid and the door opened to reveal Harry. "Hey Haz, what's up?" I asked him as he sat beside me.

He smirked and looked at me, "Saw your tweet to Isaa.. You being all lovey dovey" he said in a girly voice. I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed, nudging my arm.

He turn away from me, "Do you think I should tell her?" he asked out of nowhere. He's referring to Aj.

"Hmmm, Niall?" he asked looking straight to my eyes, I sighed. "As a friend, I'll say yes, but as your brother, I'll say no. You do know she's in a relationship." I answered him seriously, he sighed and lowered his head.

"Yeah, I know. Just wanted to know what you think." he shrugged. I pat him on the back comfortingly,

"Dont worry Haz, if it's meant to be, it'll happen" I said to him. He chuckled and raised his head to look at me.

"You know, you've been spending a lot of time with Zayn, you're learning too many deep quotes."

We both laughed then he stood up walking away. "And Niall, thanks." he said smiling.

"What for?"

"For being my brother" he smiled one more time and got out of my room. I fell on my bed and I soon started to drift off to sleep.

****************************

WEELLLLL, THAT WAS IT! DID YOU LIKED IT? HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY THAT I UPDATED, AGAIN, I'M SORRY AND THANK YOU!

I LOVE YOU GUYS, STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROWS CHAPTER!

BYE!

-Abby