F.U.N

HI GUYS! I MISSED YOU! :(((

IM UPDATING...IF ITS ISNT OBVIOUS -_-

IM SORRY FOR THE DELAY, IM ACTUALLY TALKING TO MY FRIEND RIGHT NOW, ISA. NOW IF YOU REMEBER ISA, SHES THE LOVELY GIRLFRIEND OF NIALL HORAN..IN MY FANFIC ;p

ANYWAYS, HERES THE CHAPTER! AND THIS IS MY LONGGEST CHAPTER, YET.

BYE!

-Abby

********************

ASHLEY'S POV      *SUNDAY*

My phone vibrated from the table, I walked to it and saw a message from Gayle.

From: AmaZAYN Gayle

HI! Can you call me? I dont have any load :p

I rolled my eyes and called her, before the first ring, she already answered. "Hey"! she greeted, "Vas' happenin?" I asked.

"Well, I'm home alone. My brother broke his arm or something and was sent to the hospital, I dont like hospitals so much so I stayed here."

"Well I hope your brother is okay." I said in a pityful voice, "And let me guess, you want me to come?" I asked. "Yes! Please! The last time I saw you was the day after we skyped the boys, so thats a week and a half ago." she whined. I laughed.

"Why did we have to go back to our own homes anyway?" I heard her mutter. "Thats because we havent seen them in ages and it's best if we go back home right?" I said.

"Yeah, you're right. Anyways, be here in 5 minutes" she said, I scoffed; "Are you serious? Your house is far from mine" I replied.

"Not really, more like 20 houses apart." she said, "Yeah, thats not far." I said sarcastically. "Well, be there in approximately 10 minutes. Bye"

"Bye!" she hung. I slipped on my go-to sandals and plugged my earphones on. I played Rock Me as I walk out of the house, I managed to download the songs from the boys' new album, Take Me Home. I locked the house and tuck the key on my pocket.

I began walking to Gayles house, which is pretty far, I think I think I could use a little walk.

As I was a kilometer away from our house, I passed by my friends house, Ria. I knocked on their gate and waited for someone to answer, after a few seconds, Ria appeared.

"Ashley! What brings you here?" she asked happily. "Oh, sorry for bothering. I am on my way to Gayles and I was wondering if I can borrow your bike?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah, you can, and you're not bothering. Let me get it." she said and walked away. She opened the gate and lend me her silver bike. "Thanks Ria" I said.

"Anytime." she replied with a smile. " I'll return it later, Bye!"

"Whenever you want, Bye!" I got in her bike and ride to Gayles.

*****************

I stop right infront of Gayles house. I set the bike just infront their door.

"GAYLE!?" I yelled. Gayle opened the door and welcomed me.

"Now, what do we do?" I asked her as I sat on the couch. She ran to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of fries, I smileda t the sight.

"Here, I made some while waiting." she said and offered me the bowl, she sat beside me and we attacked the bowl of fries. I grab their tv remote and flipped through the channels, I continued searching for something to watch when I passed a channel with the boys' picure.