Getting to Know You.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CARES, IM SOOOOO SORRRYYY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE. ACTUALLY, I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF YOU CARE CAUSE YOU DONT COMMENT, SO PLEASE COMMENT. YOUR COMMENTS WOULD ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE BETTER FOR YOU... SO HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR MY LOVELY READERS.

CHAPTER 4

-ABBY

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LIAM'S POV

I woke  up to a very nice welcome......not. Actually, I woke up to Louis' nudging.

"LIAM! WAKEY! WAKEY!" Louis chanted on my ear, ughhhhh! I'm a morning person, but I DONT like being wake up in an annoying way, for example, RIGHT NOW!

"WHAT?" I groaned.

"Come on, lets go! Lets prepare breakfast for the girls.." Louis pleaded. Strange, since when did Lou became..responsible? hehehehe that boy's something. 

"What's wiht the changed attitude LouLou?" I asked the Doncaster boy, crossing my arms and smirking at him. "Wha-... nothing... I just thought......you know..." He stuttered and rubbing the back of his head. Silly Louis........ hey that rhymed! "Whatever, c'mon!" I told him, getting up from bed and walking downstairs.

ZAYN'S POV

So, "LiLo" woke us up because, they thought we should make breaksfast for the girls as a sign of gratitude. Thats real sweet actually, althoguh we already thank them last night, they agreed it's still a nice gesture.

Right now, Harry;s making an omlette, fancy, if I may add. He did this with all this kinds of spices and flipping it here and there and voi'la! Harry's fancy omlette!  We were lucky enough not to buy food anymore since the girls already have enough. Thats nice, we dont want to be mobbed...again, it's so f**king tiring to run, and with hundreds of girls, crazy girls, guess how long that would be. We dont hate our fans, we love them so much, we owe everything to them and electrcity if Harry would say. It's just that they can get a little wild.

NIALL'S POV

"So, lads" I spoke up after some silence. "Can we talk about the girls? You know.." I trailed off. "Yeah guys, I mean, we should figure out this 'stay-in-their-house' thing. How do we do it?" Harry asked while placing his fancy omlette, if Zayn would say on the table. "I really dont know yet, we still dont know what will happen, I think should call management but maybe later. I think we should think about that when we already know each other." Liam sorted while placing our glasses on the table.

"And speaking of knowing each other,  we dont even know their yet, although last night we already knew one. What do you think of the girls , lads? Well for me, Abby is real cute, she seems to be the "leader", and shes really nice and  thoughtful." Louis trailed happily, especially when he mentioned Abby. "Yeah, she looks sweet. I like her, we're gonna get along well, maybe. As for me, the other lady last night is a beauty." said so Zayn.

"Well, leave the girl I bumped for me, shes looks good, nice and she seems a cheerful person and dont forget, shes cheeky." Harry exclaimed while Liam; " I think the girl with layered hair looks hot." he said. "Oh, the other one with dimples." Harry figured out, Liam nods and all looked at me with an expecting look. "You already know whos last of the girls and I like her. She looks sweet and happy and carefree, oh and her beautiful long hair." I said as if I'm reading poetry. The boys and I can go a bit weak on the knees if it comes to girls you know, we all laughed and sinished setting up the table.

LOUIS' POV

We're now on our way of going to the girls' rooms. We realized its in the other hallway, and plus theres a lot of hallways in this house, and many other rooms. I hope the girls wontmind if we ask for a tour. Hahahahha tour, I miss going on tour. We're gonna be back in 5 months and I'm so excited. Well back to the point, we passed some rooms, but one special door caught our eyes.

'NO! JIMMY PROTESTED. YOU CANT GO IN W/O PERMISSION' the door sign said. "That's pretty coincidental?" Zayn said pointing at the sign. "It's just coincidence guys, leave it. We have to find the girls' rooms." Harry spoke up looking around. "Found it guys, over here." Liam shouted, who is already ahead of us. "This is probably it. C'mon." I said opening the door. They have their own beds, each wall having their own stuff. " So, you know which bed to go." Liam announced smirking. We all smiled and I walked to Abby's bed.

The way she looks when she sleep is priceless. Her long eyelashes framing her eyes, her flushed cheeks, and her lips. I just want to kis- wait! No, I just met her, theres no love yet...right? I feel my body slightly leaning in but I was stopped.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AUTHORS NOTE

SORRY GUYS IF THIS IS A LAME CHAPTER, BEEN BUSY AND GONNA BE BUSY. I MAY OR I MAY NOT UPDATE IN THE NEXT FOUR DAYS BECAUSE OF EXAMS AND MY PARENTS ARE SURELY GONNA BAN ME FROM USING THE COMPUTER.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY FOLLOWERS :

@ImyD101

@elenaknickrehm

@meluhnihh

@avengerlover1

@Cupcakelove229

@baygirl10699

@kisune

THEY, ALONG WITH MY READERS GIVES ME THE URGE TO CONTINUE WRITING, THANK YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 36 READS AND 4 VOTES, IM SO HAPPY MY CHEEKS HURTS FROM SMILING.

SEE YOU WHEN I CAN!

-ABBY