Welcome to London

HI GUYS

I KNOW, GET MAD AT ME FOR NOT UPDATING.

I'M REALLY SORRY, I'VE BEEN FACING PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND ITS PRETTY TOUGH.

BUT WHATS IMPORTANT IS I UPDATED! :) I REALLY MISSED YOU GUYS, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WEDNESDAY CHAPTER.

BYE!

-Abby

******************************

ABBY'S POV                        *WEDNESDAY LATE NIGHT*

I relaxed on my plane seat and turned to Isa.

"Hey, did both of your parents approved on our trip?" I asked, she smiled brightly and nodded, "Really? I thought your parents dont allow you to go out with friends alone?" I asked her confused, she furrowed her eyebrows and sighed, "I know, last night when I asked them, they eargerly approve. In fact, they seem more excited than me." she laughed.

I laughed unexpectedly loud and the flight attendant gave me a look, Whe she turned away, I sat up from my seat and looked back to Gayle and Ashley.

Psst!

"Did both of your parents allowed you to go?" I whispered, they nodded and I sat back on my seat. I looked over the other side and saw the frustrated face of Aj. Oooopsss

Pssst!

Pssst!

She gave me a hard look and I jerked away, I mouthed her the question and nodded. As I rest on my seat, looking out the window, Isa giggled beside me. I looked at her amused and she blushed,

"I remember the boys' letter, Niall doesnt know were gonna be there." She giggled, I giggled and dozed off to my daydreams, I plugged my earphoones to my phone and played "Over Again" .

*********************

(A.N. I DONT KNOW A LOT ABOUT LONDON SO FORGIVE ME)

ABBY'S POV                       *THURSDAY*

"AHHH! LONDON!" I screamed earning a few stares from others, I inhaled in the breeze of London.

"I...cant..believe...we're....here!" Aj squealed, we all nodded. "It's a dream come true"

We got out of the airport and then called a taxi. "Where to?" the driver asked, Isa at the front and the rest on the back, "Uhhmm..." Isa struggled to unfold the map, she sighed and folded the map again. We stared at the driver, "Just take us to the nearest hotel please" she said, the driver laughed and started the cab.

"First time here I suppose?" he asked, his thick british accent, looking at the front mirror, we smiled and laughed. "Is it that obvious?" we all laughed.

"Well, mostly, when tourists visit a place for the first time, they usually walk around the place, then when you tried to look for a place at the map, you got frustrated, most tourists would usually be excited to use a map and the way you said "take us to the nearest hotel" , you dont sound planned at all."

We roared in laughter at his explanation, well said sir, well said. He does have a point.

"What brings you to London?"

"Well, we're here to celebrate again the birthday of my friend here" Aj answered, motioning to Gayle. "And we're here to relax." she finished. The driver nodded.