Loving and Leaving pt.2

OKAY, NOW I'M NOT JOKING, I REALLY AM CRYING RIGHT NOW. HOW DO YOU THAT? FROM 169-177 READS?! OMG, YOU PEOPLE ARE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK. OK, NOW I'VE CALM DOWN. THANK YOU AGAIN, THANK YOU THANK YOU, YOU CANNOT STOP ME FROM THANKING YOU! THIS IS JUST SO OVERWHELMING FOR ME SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE MANY FANS IT'S STILL GETTING READS, SO THANK YOU MY READERS.

A SPECIAL MENTION FOR @artistwriter13 , FOR BEING A REALLY GOOD READER, HER COMMENT REALLY MADE MY DAY AND URGED ME TO WRITE BETTER, THANK YOU LOVE, AND TO @hyoyeonlove , MY NEW FOLLOWER, THANK YOU LOVELIES!

OKAY, THIS IS ANOTHER CHAPTER. PT. 2 OF LOVING AND LEAVING

-Abby

***********************************************

*NEXT DAY*

ASHLEY’S POV

I woke up to the feeling of my body bouncing.

WHAT THE HELL?!?!

I feel myself continue to bounce then I was placed on something soft, the sofa. I lightly opened my eyes, letting the light seep in. I blinked simultaneously, then I saw Zayn.

“Zaynie…” I whined in a baby voice then opened my arms to hug him. He smiled at my actions then leaned in to hug me. “Goodmorning!” he said as he hugged me. He let go of me then crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow, I looked at him weirdly. “Care to explain why you are here?” he asked with a playful smirk. Then it clicked, I forgot, we where suppose to leave last night, but we came back. Thinking of what happened last night makes me wanna laugh. I gave Zayn a sheepish smile then giggled. He just shook his head.

He plopped himself on the sofa, slinging his arm on my shoulder. People will get the wrong idea if we do this in public, but to us it’s nothing, just a brother-sister gesture. “Hey, what time is it?” I asked him as I hugged his from the side. He chuckled then replied; “6:00”. “Why so early?” I asked yawning , “Well, I’m pretty sure after we get dressed, we’ll be goofing off around the house, and you have work right?” he said. I nodded then see Niall carrying Gayle down the stairs, I felt Zayn stiffen at the sight. I let go of Zayn. “Don’t get jealous” I whispered to no one, then he looked at me. “How can I not? She could like him or anybody, and she would never know I love her.” He whispered then I hear him choke at the end. Then I put my arm around Zayn, “What if I tell you, you’re the one she like- I mean loves..” I said directing it to Zayn. I see Zayn’s eyes lit up then looked at me.

“Really?”

I nodded, “Really.” Then smiled.

“And you’re in the same situation with Liam..” he trailed.. I sighed. “He loves you, do you know that?” he asked me. I smiled sadly then shake my head no, “I love him too, but we can never be together..”  I replied tears filling my eyes. I laughed a bit, “Not to add on this drama, but I’ll tell you something Gayle once said to us.” I paused.

“ She said that she loves you even if you don’t love her too…even if you already have a girlfriend….even if you never knew her..” I said sadly.

“Why are you telling me this?” he asked.

I shrugged, “No reason, just thought I’d tell you.” Then he laughed and ruffled my hair.

“Oi!” I exclaimed. Then we both laughed. Suddenly, Gayle groaned and sat up.

 “Where are the others?” she asked .

Then Niall and Louis came down, Isa in Nialler’s arms and Aj on Louis’. I wiggled my eyebrows at Niall and he just laughed. They layed the two girls beside Gayle then sighed. Gayle scrunch up her eyebrows,

“Where’s Abby?” she asked.

“Oh, she’s last ‘cause she’s hard to wake up.” Niall said. “I’ll wake her up” Zayn volunteered, he walk up to Louis and patted his shoulder. “Oh Zayn, warning, shes hard to wake up. And by hard, I mean slap her, kick her, spray water on her face or pull her, she wont wake up, said so her brother.” I said to Zayn. “Wish me luck!” he said before disappearing from the room.

*After 10 minutes*

“Why..are..you..sweating?” I said inbetween laughs along with Niall, Louis and Gayle.

“I tried.. waking.. her up, she’s just.. kicking me or… just wont wake up at all..” Zayn said inbetween breaths. “ I’ll go.” Louis said walking up to the stairs. Louis stopped walking and looked back to us, “What if she still wont wake  up?” Louis asked. I suddenly thought of an idea, “Tell her “It’s Louis!” “ I said to him, he gave me a weird and amused look, “Trust me” I said to him.

*After 5 minutes*

Louis walked down the stairs carrying an angry, annoyed, disturbed, tied up Abby. We gawked at him,

 “If you’re gonna ask, I tried what you said to me but it dint work, she just kept on kicking me so I found a rope around the room and tied her up so she wont budge, and her she is!” Louis said with a victory smile as she layed Abby on the sofa.

By that time, Aj and Isa are already awake and are laughing with us. Louis released Abby from the ropes and suddenly Abby lunged and kneed Louis in the crotch. We were shocked at what happened, but still left us laughing. Liam and Harry came out of the kitchen because of the laughing spree, then looked at Louis who is now on the floor and holding his crotch for dear life.

 “Oh goodmorning.” Liam greeted to us followed by some goodmornings.

“What happened to Lou?” Harry asked with concern.  

“He..was…gonna..wake up Abby…but..then Abby refused..so he tied ..her up and…Abby got pissed..and this happened…” Niall said trying to hold himself when he’s literally on the floor laughing. Liam and Harry laughed, “Louis, next time be more patient and wake her up peacefully. Repeat this, worse will happen..”  Isa explained.

“Worse!? How worse?!” he yelled in pain. ”I punched a boy back then in 3rd grade.” Abby said proudly. (A.N. This Is a fact, I did punch a guy back in 3rd grade.)

“3rd Grade?! You mad woman!” Louis yelled. Abby scoffed, “Why thank you” Abby said with sarcasm.

I'LL UPDATE LATER, I'LL TRY!

SORRY I HAD TO CUT IT!

SO, DO YOU THINK THE ISSUES WILL DIE DOWN AND THEY'LL BE BACK TO BROTHERS AND SISTERS AGAIN? COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

-Abby