Where It All Started....

*THIS CHAPTER OF OUATAP WAS RECENTLY DELETED BY ACCIDENT ^_^ BUT, I MANAGED TO REPLACE IT. NOTHING CHANGED IN THE STORY, SO NO NEED TO WORRY OLD READERS AND TO THE NEW READERS, WELCOME!*

-Abby

It all started at Penshoppe..

************

We were fans since the beginning, ever since they tried out as individuals and became a group, we were already fans. I'm Abigail, Abby for short. I'm 20, 5 foot and 5 inches tall. I have black layered hair, brown eyes. I have four best friends; Isabella or Isa, 19, same height, long black hair and black eyes, Alyzza or Aj, 19, same height, long black hair and black eyes, Ashley, 19, same height, black hair and black eyes and last but not the least, Gayle, 19, same height, black hair and black eyes. We all met back in 9th grade and ever since then, we became the best of friends. We're dedicated fans of One Direction and we'd give anything to meet them, that is if we can. You see, we live in the Philippines, in the Southeast Asia. They're like from the other side of the world , we'll never meet them.

But you never know, our luck might change.

************

ISA'S POV

Currently, we are shopping at Penshoppe. All of us are looking at different sections like me, Aj, Abby and Gayle are here at the blue setion and Ashley is the only one at the purple section. I found this cute loose white top with the UK flag on it, and I quickly tried it on.

We're in the line for the cashier when we came next, suddenly, five weird looking guys came running in the store. They were panting, looking like they've beeen chased. Everyone at the store was looking at them, one of them spoke up, still breathing heavily.

"Sorry, dont mind us." the blonde one said, that accent.. They're foreigners! Haha, I recognize an accent when I hear one. Looking at them, I scrunch up my brows. Raybans, snapbacks and baggy shirts, is the douchebag style on trend? I stared at this one boy with curly hair and I laughed, reminds me of Harry.

We were walking out the store when we bumped into the five guys, Aj bumped into Curly and her bags dropped.

"I'm so sorry, let me help." Curly excalimed.

That voice..it's impossible. The rest of the girls were eyeing the other four closely and I eyed Curly, his eyes met mine but he turned away. Aj froze in her spot and I have to call her to wake her to reality.

"It's okay, Thanks." Aj said and we all walked out.

Abby and Aj kept arguing about how Curly's voice is odddlt similar to Harry's. The convo went like this; "IT'S HARRY" "NOT ITS NOT HIM!" "BUT YOU DID SEE THE RESEMBLANCE?!" "YES" "THEN IT IS HIM!" "THATS IMPOSSIBLE!"

"Guys!" Ashley whisper-yelled to stop the argument, shes like the mother of the group. "But you know what, I think-"

"Hey, wait!" somebody's yelling made us turn our backs.

*********************

STRIPES' POV (temporary name)

"Hey, wait!" I yelled to the girls, they turned back with confused faces. "Can we help you?" one of them asked. I cleared my throat and spoke up; 'You see, the boys and I wanted to ask something. Is it okay to have lunch?" They looked at each other with thinking faces and I took the time to check out this girl with brown eyes. She looks cute, her black hair resting on her shoulders, her eyes shi-Geez, I'm like a teenager. Stop it!

"Yeah, its fine. Follow us." they said, I called the other boys and we catch up with them. I wonder if they recognize us or feel like we're weird.

GAYLE'S VERY SHORT POV

 These guys are really weird. One minute they came running in a store then now they're asking us to have lunch with them? That's pretty creepy. Hmmmm

 AJ'S POV

We decided to go to KFC. Why? because this place never gets ols, you could order the whole over and over again and you wont get tired of eating it. We girls, love this place, just sayin. We sat across them as they eat, we didn't order anything, we just let them eat, I mean, watch them eat. Blondie over here, has a big stomach for such a small guy. He's not that small but not that tall.

"Slow down, would you? You eat like you haven't eaten for days. Where you guys from?" I asked. They all stopped eating and Mr.jet black hair spoke up; "Uhmm...UK." The girls and I looked at each other and nodded.

BUZZ CUT'S POV

I finished eating and I hear somebody clear their throat. I look up to see a brunette with layered hair and black eyes. "I see that you're done eating so what did you want to talk about?" she said.

 I looked at the boys and gave me a knowing look. "You see, we need a place to stay at." the girls nodded. "And what is are part at this?" this girl said. "Obviously, we are asking wether or not you have a place that we could stay at." Louis sassed and we were taken back by his..sassiness. The girls looked at each other with questioning looks and would shrug here and there. Zayn then spoke up to get their attention. 'I know we just met you and this sounds crazy but, we trust you." The girls looked surprised and made eye conversation.

"So, would you help us?" They looked at us and they nodded, which made us all fist pump in the air.

"Okay, we'll help but you better explain where is this coming from, deal?" the girl with brown eyes said and we nodded. "I guess we're done here then, follow us to the car." They started to get up but we made them sit back down, which annoyed them.

"What now?" The girl who I think is Aj, spoke up. "There's something you should know first." Louis spoke up, we all looked at each other and removed our glasses. As soon as I look back at the girls, there mouths are wide open.

 ****************

*QUICK MENTAL NOTE THOUGH, THIS WAS ACCIDENTALLY DELETED BECAUSE OF MY STUPIDITY BUT, AS YOU CAN SEE AND READ, ITS BACK. I MANAGED TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING SO YEAH, ITS HERE.*

AND THAT WAS IT GUYS! FEEL FREE TO READ ON! THANK YOU!

BYE!

-Abby