Good Morning

HI GUYS! SO AS PROMISED, I AM UPDATING! I HOPE YOU LIKED YESTERDAYS CHAPTER AND SORRY IF IT'S A LITTLE SHORT. ALSO, BEFORE I FINISH MY SPEECH, I KNOW THIS IS A LITTLE LATE BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DIRECTIONERS, WHOS COUNTRY WILL BE VISITED BY ONE DIRECTION NEXT YEAR ON THE WHERE WE ARE 2014 TOUR, HOPE YOU'LL HAVE FUN!

I'M STILL HOPING THOUGH, THAT PHILIPPINES WILL BE INCLUDED...

BYE!

-Abby

********************************

< 3:50 AM >

ASHLEY'S POV

"Hey Ashley!" somebody yelled, Abby, judging from her voice. I groaned and turned around, I heard her sigh then a large pillow smashed on my face. Ugggghhh

I groaned louder then threw the pillow to nowhere. "ASHLEY! ASHLEY! ASHLEY!" she yelled and yelled, I ignored everything and she finally stop. Good.

"MRS. PAYNE!"

Then I shot up hapilly with bright eyes, she rolled her eyes.

"Judging from your face I know you're forgetting something.." she said placing a hand on her hip. I looked at her confused.

 "I cant believe you forgot!" she yelled. What? She looked at me and groaned. "Ughhh, today is November 3!" she yelled.

SO?

"So?!?! Today is the Little Things music video premiere, idiot!" she yelled. Oh shit, how could I forget? And did I said that outloud? "Now please, help me wake the girls up because we have like 5 minutes!" she yelled, I nodded and quickly ran to Isa's bed.

"Isa! Isa!" she groaned.

"What?" she asked opening one eye, "Today's the premiere!" I whisper-yelled. Both of her eyes opened up and and she quickly got up. I looked back and saw the rest already awake. Gayle grabbed her laptop as we sat on the floor.

"Oh shit! Three minutes left! Hurry!" Aj yelled. We all wait as the laptop load and it finally opened. "Hurry!" I whispered.

"Oh fuck you Internet Explorer!" Isa yelled. Oh.

****

"Finally! Just in time!" Gayle exclaimed, she clicked the video and we waited.

(A.N I RECOMMEND LISTENING TO LITTLE THINGS AND READ THE NARRATIONS FAST )

As we watch the intro, we all squealed as we saw the boys getting ready, Liam and Niall with their guitars and Harry fiddling with the sound system. Is starts as Zayn sings in a recording booth.

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots

With the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

They showed abit of Niall playing the guitar.

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs