Chapter- 10 I Pikachu

⚡⚜️

As passion pummeled its way through Fae's soft body, her mind was wracked with visions. Usually, she could only experience the future in live action. Each minute of foresight was a minute in the current time, yet as Denki's lightning licked through her mind it electrified her quirk, and the future shot into her consciousness overwhelmingly quickly.

Unless she was touching someone, she could only see her own future, but due to the sudden surge of energy coursing through her body, she was able to see the person's future she was searching for without that contact. In 20 minutes, she foresaw Kai Chisaki watching them all on the security cameras since the other pro heroes' flashy entrance tripped the alarms. He called the League, and the whole meeting was postponed and removed to a different location.

The next few days of Chisaki's life flashed through her mind, but the hours were blurring with the days and days with weeks. All of it going too fast for her mind to handle.

Kaminari felt the small woman in his arms begin to convulse. "LOOOOORE!!!!!!"

At hearing his wife's name screamed, Bakugo's fist stopped inches away from Kendra's diamond-skinned face. Her crystal blue eyes slid toward the window Fae had jumped through. She used the ash blonde's hero's surprise to her advantage.

"Asshole," she cursed as her unbreakable knuckles crunched into his face.

Bakugo's nose broke beneath her fist, and Sero tried to tape her up before she escaped. However, Kendra was determined to make it to the ground floor. She ripped away and landed beside Kaminari's hunched over the body. She saw his bright yellow lightening going wild, but its crackling edges were dusted in gold.

"Let her go!"

Diamond is a horrible conductor, so she knew she would be immune to his quirk. However, even if it meant she would have gotten shocked too, she was going to try and separate them, for she could see Fae's golden eyes flickering in and out of reality frighteningly fast underneath those black contacts.

"I-I can't! I've been trying," Kaminari screamed over his painfully high-energy output.

Kendra grabbed him by the back of his leather collar and threw him on his back. She planted her foot on his chest and crushed him to the ground as she ripped Fae's body away from him.

Kaminari gasped loudly at the loss of the woman who had called to his lightening like no other. Despite the bone-deep pain and need for sexual release rattling through his body, he rolled onto his hands and knees and croaked, "is she okay?"

Kendra placed Fae on the ground and wiped her golden blonde hair away from her pained face. "Come on pumpkin, come on. Open your eyes!"

Mina and Lore sprinted into the room at the same time. "Denks!"

He let Mina crash down next to him to check on him, but he nodded toward the collapsed person that he now realized was a drop-dead gorgeous woman. "Lore, I think," he coughed up a bit of blood, "I think it's her quirk."

Lore's violet eyes slashed over to the woman, and within a single breath, a moon shot out beneath all of them. Kaminari felt his lightning die inside of him as she canceled his quirk. Only Mina's hands on his chest stopped him from faceplanting on the ground.

Kendra's skin returned to its brown hue, but she was more focused on tilting Fae's jaw up to make sure her airway was open than worrying about her deactivated quirk. "Pumpkin. Pumpkin, come on girl. Open your fucking eyes."

Lore stepped up behind the unknown ravennette and asked, "do you mind if I look at her?"

"Fuck off," Kendra snapped as she felt worried tears about to roll down her cheeks. Memories of finding a much younger and far more bloodied Fae flashed through her mind.