The Fates Intervene Again (shocker)

Percy remembers drowning and pain, like his bones shattering. He remembers an angry brunette woman coming at him with a knife. He recalled a beautiful woman with long white hair next to a teenage boy smiling at him. He remembers fear and dreams as his heart racing as a man with one eye chases after him. The only difference was the last dream, a new dream, the beautiful white haired woman was standing next to a fireplace as she screamed, loud and painfully. It pulled at Percy, hurt him, as he fought the urge to get to her. To comfort and protect her.

And then he wakes, not in a soft bed with soft expensive sheets like in his dreams but in his cabin. Every single time the same things over and over. A voice rang around him as he slowly woke himself up.

"Come on Seaweed Brain we got a counselor meeting in 15 get your ass up and get ready."

The door opened before he could get his wits about him. Percy knew he looked a wreck when Annabeth quickly frowned at him.

"Did you have that dream with the dragon again?"

"Yeah." Percy sighed as he put his hands in his palms and started to rub them with his palms. He began to look up to get himself up but before he could a splash of cold water was thrown in his face. It didn't do anything but by the laughter coming from Annabeth, waking him up wasn't the point.

"It was different this time though. At least the end of it was."

Annabeth waited patiently hoping that he would explain. After a few minutes of silence she grabbed his hand and told him to get ready before exiting his cabin.

Finally ready Percy walked to the Big House with his Wise Girls hand intertwined with his. The Big House was filled with cabin counselors, Apollo and Hermes.

"Finally decided to show up Perry Jouglon?" Mr. D asked with a long drawn out voice.

"It's alright bro we have time," Apollo started, "we got a message from the fates that we have to have all of you at Olympus. Something about wanting to shed light to the past life of one of you. There wasn't much information."

Shouting started over one another as Percy tried to make peace while reeling from what Apollo said. Past lives? Reincarnation exists?

"QUIET!" Clarisse shouted, "Why should we agree to that anyway? We don't even know which one of us is have their 'past life' exposed for all of us to see anyway."

"Or if we even want to know about their past life. Who knows what type of person they were. Maybe it's better to just leave it be." Connor supplied with a small voice.

This was meet with a lot of nods in agreement and shouts of support.

"Who is it anyways? That way they can make the decision." Katie Gardner asked trying to reason with the group.

"He knows. After all there's nothing stranger than dreams of strangers and falling to one's death." Hermes supplied looking straight into Percy's eyes.

Percy felt just about 2 dozen pairs of eyes fall on him.

"Percy? Is he telling the truth? Have you been having dreams of a world with dragons?" Annabeth asked if her most gentle voice.

"Their just dreams. Or they were supposed to be just dreams. I mean I can't even fly. Not with Zeus around." Percy tried to reason but even he wasn't convinced. "I mean even if I could I can't possibly drown so it can't be real." Percy tried again a bit hysterically and defensive.

"Oh Percy." Piper whispered with a hand over her mouth.

Hermes coughed before starting up again. "So essentially we're all gonna watch before, during and after that. Everyone close their eyes. Alrighty then let's rock and roll."