Break 1

"Alright everyone I think it's about time we all get a break and end the day. It's been an exhausting few hours and we need to unwind and think on all of this." Athena suggested.

Before anyone could even talk a large group of the demigods walked over and picked up Percy to take him to one of the separate rooms.

"What just happened?" Aegon asked watching his nephew get snatched away.

"Should we go after them?" Jace asked just as confused. A cross between wanting to go after them and just not wanting to put in the effort.

"Their his friends I'm sure he'll be fine. Why don't we just settle down for the night? We'll see him in the morning." Alicent brushed off the concerns.

"Their probably going to interrogate him. That what happened when he came back from being missing the first time. And the last time." Paul said nonchalantly.

"Missing?!" Nyra asked distressed.

"Oh no it was fine. He did get kidnapped by Hera to fight a war but he came back  okay. Alright, kinda okay." Sally says.

"This is taking a toll on my poor health." Viserys wheezed out.

"I know dear." Alicent said patting his chest.

"Jackson? What's going on in that psycho head of yours?" Clarisse asked

"Nothing. Just wish this would get to the part where I get actual answers. This shit is stressing me out. And I'm sick of the looks patches is giving me." Percy breathed out.

"Well there's nothing we can do about Legolas but I'm worried about what happens when this is all over. Will we forget? Will they? It seems cruel to take you away from Rheanyra and your brothers." Leo said.

"Shit. I didn't even think about that. We still should have quite a bit of time for that right?" Percy asked worried.

"Who knows? We don't even know how much into their future we'll get into." Annabeth remarked.

Percy ran his fingers through his hair.

"We won't have forever with them Percy. Maybe you should try to get to know them better." Piper suggested.

"I can try but who knows what will happen as we go on. We barely know enough about what's gonna happen and the memories aren't helping much." Percy reasoned.

"It would still do you some good." Piper urged.

"Fine."

"Now." Piper insisted.

"Now? But I thought-" Percy started caught off guard.

"Now." Piper stated pointing towards the other group.

"Alright!" Percy exclaimed putting up his hands in defeat before walking away.

"Why did you just send him away?" Jason asked.

"So we can all talk about what we're going to do about Percy after all this is said and done." Piper answered.

"What do you mean, 'going to do about Percy' ?" Annabeth demanded a bit angry.

"Well when we get back to our time we need a way to help Percy deal with all of this information. Also the separation of these newfound family members that he will be ripped from." Piper explained.

"I didn't even think about that. Knowing Percy he'll bottle it all until it becomes to much. I'm thinking we might want to pay attention to when Percy finally comes up. Find out thinks that he likes and how his family treats him." Katie suggested.