EPISODE 3 PART 2

A/N: Percy went from no father figure to two. And then got three others dropped onto his head. Spreading the Daddy Laenor, Harwin, Deamon (even if I'm iffy about him) agenda always. And then he gained actual good/alive grandparents

Also, sorry that the Author Note is long I usually don't do them especially before the chapter but thank you all so much for the support it really helps me have motivation for this story!

Percy laughed at a story that Harwin told him about a fight he had with a wild goose.

"How the hell did you step on a gooses foot? You'd think they would move before that could happen?" Laenor asked with an amused smile.

"How does he do half of the clumsy shit he does? You'd think with the way he fights with a sword that he wouldn't be so horrid with his footwork outside of a fight." Daemon asked with a smirk.

"Of course after that we went to a tavern to have some drinks when we say a man starting a fight with his wife. I, of course, tried to break it up but you know how hard a drunkard hits."

"Son what's wrong?" Laenor asked Percy when he saw the smile of the boys face fall.

"It just feels like this is getting to invasive for Rhaenyra. What if when it gets to seeing my life as Lucerys it will be the same?" Percy asked worried.

"Are you worried that your family will judge you harshly? Do you not trust your friends to be understanding?" Harwin asked coming up to him with Daemon.

"I know it's foolish. Especially after everything we've been through together. But yet I can't help but think... . I don't want to be friendless again. I never realized how lonely I was back then until I meet Grover and Annabeth."

"Well if they do you mustn't pay it any mind. After all your a strong boy. And you shouldn't mind what others think about you. After all you can just stab the opinion out of them." Daemon tried to reassure.

"I know that's not why you frowned, son. You looked agitated when I was talking about the man and his wife. Something you want to tell me?" Harwin pushed.

"No, of course not."

"Your lying." Laenor said while the other two nodded in agreement.

"How can you tell? Not even my friends can tell."

"Because I knew you as a child. Before you had to hide your emotions. And don't tell me that you don't, I can see it in your eyes. Your a good boy, despite what anyone tries to tell you. You always had a big heart. Your true family knows that." Daemon reassured in a shocking display of love.

"Just wish I could have done that when I was a kid. That would have saved me from a beating or two." Percy said wistfully.

"A beating? Who has been hurting my son?" Laenor asked with a stormy look.

"Monsters mostly. Some Gods. Mortals." Percy told him hoping that he wasn't to obvious about the hate in his voice when talking about mortals. Specifically one mortal in particular.

"Your a demigod. What mortal could hurt you?" Daemon asked with a proud look.

"Nothing. Nobody. I just misspoke. It's not important." Percy assured him.

"Percy." Laenor said sternly not really knowing if the look would have as much an effect as it did when he was a boy.

"What's going on here?" Nyra asked coming up to the group.

"Nothing mother." Percy said quickly before shooting the men a glaring warning.

"Mortals have hurt our son and we're trying to get some answers." Harwin informed her.