Side story

Um I got smacked in the face with a fic idea again but it's House of the Dragon and How to Train Your Dragon. Hiccup reincarnated into Lucerys, watching HTTYD fic. Which, honestly is the best fit crossover I have. So that's the fic. Might still occasionally try and do the others.

I'm a mess of a human I'm sorry.

I am almost done with the next chapter but I got in a car accident then I went to Tennessee.

Excerpt

"Chief the sheep have been acting out and we don't know how to fix all it." Spitslout told Hiccup in the meeting.

"We'll just have to reinforce the fences around their pens. Try making them taller and thicker than usual." Hiccup suggested.

"Yes Chief." Spitlout said before turning around and leaving.

"Having fun?" A sarcastic voice asked Hiccup as he sighed in exhaustion.

"Just some nightmares." Hiccup told his wife as she hugged him from behind.

"The same one's as usual? The one with your father?" Astrid asked him, sympathetic.

"No not that one. The one where I'm being killed by a dragon, but we know Dragon's aren't the type to maliciously kill someone. It feels like a premonition." Hiccup tried to explain.

"Of what though? We've already established peace with the dragons and the nearby villages, so what could be next for us?" Astrid asked.

"I wish I knew." Hiccup sighed.

Before Astrid could answer a bright light blinded them, taking them to a strange room with a lange white sheet upon the wall.

"What is this?" Hiccup said in awe.

Tell me what you think