EPISODE 10 PART 3

Just to let you know it gets pretty detailed later on. Just a bit of a warning.

Percy: Daemon is the worst person in the world. And I'm his favorite son.

Rhaenyra knew that her boy carried around a tremendous burden upon his shoulders. That he had for a long time. She could see it in his eyes. She thought for a while that it was the memories and the fear of learning the truth. It wasn't long until she changed those thoughts to him being burdened by the weight of the world and the wars he had suffered through. 

But even now she doubts that that is the full reason and she fears that she will not be able to lift the weight upon his shoulders. Or at least, lessen them. 

She fears that those burdeons will tighten around him for the rest of his life. So she held onto the boy as tightly as she is able to and prayed to the Gods for a good ending to this sweet nightmare.

"We should bear those messages." Jacerys offered to the Queen.

"I'm sorry mother if I had-" Jacerys offered up his sincerest apology and regret. 

"It's not your fault. You couldn't have know what would have happened. I shouldn't have sent you on such a mission. I knew their were enemies around every bend." Nyra cooed as she comforted her eldest. 

"Take your own advice, mother. You couldn't have know that anything would happen." Percy reminded her.

"Dragons can fly faster than ravens and they're more convincing. Send us." Jacerys told her as the other three teens looked to him as he talked. 

"It's not your fault Jace. Your a good brother and you could've never predicted this." Baela assured him as she held his hand in comfort. 

"The Prince is right, Your Grace." Corlys told her, prideful of his grandsons. 

The four of her children stared her down with certainty as Nyra looked upon them with such pride in their bravery. 

"My brave children. Thank you." Nyra said sweetly as Rhaena blushes from the attention and Baela sits up a bit straighter at her Queens words.

"Very well." Nyra said as we see Lucerys look a bit nervous as he looked back down to the table. 

"Prince Jacaerys will fly north. First to the Eyrie to see my mother's cousin, the Lady Jeyne Arryn, and then to Winterfell to treat with Lord Cregan Stark for the support of the North. Prince Lucerys will fly south to Storm's End and treat with Lord Borros Baratheon. We must remind these lords of the oaths they swore. And... the cost of breaking them." Rhaenyra informed them as Lucerys looked up to his mother as she informed him of his role. Though he looked nervous he put a brave face on. Nyra looked towards Corlys who gave the young Queen a nod of approval.

"My boy. He's always putting a brave face on for me. He never understood that he didn't need to be brave for me. My brave boy." Nyra whispered the last part to herself as she remembered that this was the end. She wouldn't be seeing her baby with his youthful, soft face again. Not after this part. Only a hardened man remains in his place. 

We see the Queen looking out to the sea as she holds a book in her hands. Jacerys and Lucerys walk toward her slowly.

"It's been said that as Targaryens, we are closer to gods than to men. And the Iron Throne puts us a touch closer, perhaps. But, if we are to serve the Seven Kingdoms... we must answer to their gods. If you take this errand, you go as messengers... not as warriors. You must take no part in any fighting. Swear it to me now under the eyes of the Seven." Nyra commanded as a knight came to them with a large book in his hands.