EPISODE 10 PART 2

Starting up a Batman x Home Alone watching the movies fic if your interested in all that. 

"I'm so not ready for this next part. Or any of these coming parts to be honest." Leo moaned. 

"Can't blame you for that. If the clues and hints we've been seen are right than this will me more than brutal. Especially after seeing-" Frank tried to say but couldn't find the word he needed. 

"Yeah. I know what you mean." Jason agreed, dejected by all of this.

"Time to start again." Clothos reminded them.

"I'm honestly not ready for this." Piper told herself, quietly.

We are now seeing a slightly lit up Dragonstone as Daemon paces back and forth, waiting for the enemy to arrive up to them, Otto in the front.

"The nerve of them for coming around here." Piper said with angry eyes.

"I come at the behest of the Dowager Queen Alicent, mother of King Aegon, Second of His Name, Lord and Protector of the Seven Kingdoms. I've been directed to deliver her message  only to Princess Rhaenyra. Where is the Princess?" Otto asks with audacity. 

"Resting hopefully." Sally said with a glare to the older man. 

"All more reason for her to not be the Ruler of the Seven Kingdom's. Rest? The supposed Queen would only rest if it came to her opinion. A King would have no need for rest-" Otto stopped as he screamed in pain. Probably from the bent metal plate being pointed at his throat. 

A metal plate that Percy had bent quickly and pressed into his neck, causing him to bleed with the slightest pressure causing everyone to tense up.

"You would think after the third time you would have the self preservance to shut your fucking mouth but yet it seems the amount of punchs have just caused brain damage. Another word and I'll slit your fucking throat." Percy promised as the man nodded gingerly as not to get cut.

We hear Syrax screeching as he came up from behind the Castle and made her way to the group after flying around them a few times. Nyra landed her dragon behind the guards and watched the men with hurt eyes. The beautiful crown upon her head.

"Majestic."

"Amazing."

"Beautiful." 

The demigod's cheered on, hoping to pick up her spirit's even for a bit. 

It worked.

She moves her way through the small crowd as they parted for her, scared of the behemouth monster at her beck and call. She walked passed the man with purpose. 

"What a woman." Harwin said to himself. 

"Princess Rhaenyra." Otto greeted. 

"It's Queen bitch. Get it right you swine." Katie snapped at the man. 

"I'm Queen Rhaenyra now. And you all are traitors to the realm." Rhaenyra reminded him.

"Fuck yeah they are. Dick weeds." Clarisse cursed at them.

"Burn them all!" Ares joined in.

"King Aegon Targaryen, Second of His Name... in his wisdom and desire for peace, is offering terms. Acknowledge Aegon as king and swear obeisance before the Iron Throne. In exchange, His Grace will confirm your possession of Dragonstone. It will pass to your trueborn son, Jacaerys, upon your death."

"I don't want it if a fraud is sitting on the throne with his fat arse." Jacerys snapped at him.

"Lucerys will be confirmed as the legitimate heir to Driftmark and all the lands and holdings of House Velaryon."