New Intro and the first part of Episode one

Percy's worst dreams always started the same way.

"So it's starting with our time period?" Leo asked.

"Obviously." Aegon drawled.

"Alright I'm just asking. Rude."

A deep dark voice screaming at him in a strange language. Taunting him as he races in the storm trying to escape. Encouragement to the dragon he was riding as he tried to get it to move faster. Seeing the clouds and sky just before it went blank and he starts plummeting down.

"No!" Sally gasped at the other side of the room.

Cold water sucking him in as he tries to cling onto a large scaled rock.

Rhaenyra gasped aloud as she looked at Lucerys with big doe eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry sweet boy. It's all my fault baby. I should have sent someone else-"

"You couldn't have know." Percy reassured weakly as he looked at his past self dying.

His lungs were gasping for air as he clung on trying not to slip away from the rock. His heart hurt and he doesn't know if it's from the panic or from the knowledge that Arrax couldn't have survived.

"Arrax?" Annabeth asked.

"Lucerys' dragon that he was gifted at birth. The egg stays in the crib with the baby so they could bond with one another. And then it's supposed to hatch in the crib with the baby in it. Arrax was Lucerys dragon it was a white dragon with red running down its back. He died with Lucerys."

Lucerys clung with all he had to the rock in the ocean hoping that [redacted] wouldn't kill him.

"Wait! What was that? Who killed my boy! WHO MURDERED MY STEP SON!" Daemon demanded.

"Spoilers." The fates said all at once.

"I will shove a knife into you throat if I don't get answers and 3 more to the person who killed him." Daemon threatened. (A.N. Don't get mad that I made him care please)

"Not yet all will be revealed."

"Relax dear. We'll know in time just be patient." Rhaenyra said soothing Daemons anger.

"I agree with Daemon. Killing the prince and the future Lord of the Tides is treason. This must be rectified." The tall man with the dark curled hair agreed.

"Sir Harwin I know that this is shocking news that your son passed but you must think rationally." The Queen implored.

"Alicent how many-" Rhaenyra started.

"I have told you to stop this nonsense infighting before and still you continue. Amongst strangers as well!" The old man said with authority.

"Of course my king."

Percy could feel the eyes from his side of the room (The gods/demigods/etc.). He turned to them and just shrugged, not like he knows what the fucks happening.

"Now come here Lucerys. Let me see my grandson."

"It's Percy." Percy sighed but complied and sat over by the old king.

His hand rested onto Percy's own and he pat it and hummed. But Percy knew he was not heard.

Lucerys couldn't think. All his thoughts were focused around his lungs filling with water praying, for once, for the gods to protect him for this cruel fate.

"I hate to make light of this Percy but it's kinda ironic." Frank brought up not unkindly.

"I was thinking the same thing, son. My son dying where he thrives in the next life." Poseidon brought up agreeing.