EPISODE 4 PART 2

We see the town as the sun rises.

Daemon lays on hay sleeping off his hangover. He wakes to his wife clinging around.

"Am I your prisoner?" He asks Mysaria.

"I doubt she's that cruel." Hestia says.

"As I was once yours?" She asked.

Daemon scoffed.

"I'm your protector, lucky for you." She tells him as the Sun blinds him. She holds a goblet in her hands.

"She possesses a kind soul. I hope she is okay." Hera mused with a smile.

"I wish we could bless these people. But I doubt we are allowed to do much." Hestia sighed sadly.

"This will cut the fog." She informs him as she passed him the goblet but his hand falls and the drink spills all over the ground.

"Dumbass." Thalia muttered shaking her head.

"I don't need protection from a common whοre." Daemon tells her.

"Would have just left his ungrateful ass honestly. She's better than me." Annabeth seethed.

"Thank the Gods Percy doesn't take after his Uncle than, huh?" Connor teased.

"Annabeth would have knocked the attitude right out of him." Reyna mused with appreciation remembering the judo flip she performed on him.

Annabeth smirked at Percy at the reminder of their reunion. Percy just sighed in happiness at the memory.

Gods he adored that woman.

"I am not so common." She reminded him.

"That's what she took issue with?" Leo asked.

"When you get called a whore frequently it starts to lose it meaning quickly." Nyra told him.

"A not-so-common whοre then." Daemon corrected as she got up and began walking away.

"Honestly I proclaim my love for your mother frequently Percy, but I think I've moved on. To this woman right here." Piper said wistfully as her boyfriend nodded in agreement. They both high five.

"Lucky me." Percy grumbled sarcastically.

"I've left that life behind. I learned that skin-trade could only take me so far in this life." Mysaria informed him.

"Good on her." Athena praised proud of her ambitiousness.

The boy from before comes down and hands Mysaria the coins.

"So he got paid by her to give the information." Percy notes.

"Guess he's not that bad of a snitch. Still a snitch though but I understand why."

"You never were one to stay idle." Daemon tells her.

"Hard lessons are not welcomed but suffered." Mysarias tells him. The stay in silence for a while before she took the hint and went to leave.

Daemon began muttering.

"You can pay for the room on your way out." She called to him.

The group laughed at her dismissal of Daemon.

"How much money would he even have on him?" Leo asked.

"Hopefully enough."

He smiled when he said that.

"Did you love her?" Percy asked Daemon.