BREAK 5

Started a walking dead watching the show fic btw

"I think it's time we watch a few clips of Percy's life now. I'm sure you'd all love to see how he's lived." Clothos told them.

The group muttered in agreement.

"Alright a quick and simple answer I like that."

I was about to unwrap my sandwich when Nancy Bobofit appeared in front of me with her ugly friends – I guess she'd gotten tired of stealing from the tourists – and dumped her half-eaten lunch in Grover's lap.

"That bitch." Thalia snapped.

"Thalia." Sally scowled.

"I mean she's not wrong." Percy muttered, which got him a smack to the head by Nyra.

'Oops.' She grinned at me with her crooked teeth. Her freckles were orange, as if somebody had spray-painted her face with liquid Cheetos.

Aphrodite looked like she might throw up at the description while Piper puckered her lips.

"Cheetos?" Aegon asked.

"A crunchy corn based snack with cheese powder over it." Annabeth explained.

"Cheese powder?" Alicent asked herself with a disgusted face.

I tried to stay cool. The school counsellor had told me a million times, 'Count to ten, get control of your temper.' But I was so mad my mind went blank. A wave roared in my ears.

"Oh, yea! Percy's gonna get even!" Travis and Conner both exclaimed in excitement.

"Is everything water related to you?" Annabeth asked.

"Only the important things."

Poseidon smiled at Percy using his powers even unintentionally to protect his friends.

I don't remember touching her, but the next thing I knew, Nancy was sitting on her butt in the fountain, screaming, 'Percy pushed me!' Mrs Dodds materialized next to us. Some of the kids were whispering: 'Did you see –' '– the water –' '– like it grabbed her –'

"How did you not realize who his father was?" Nico asks Grover.

"We didn't really want to think of the chance it could be Lord Poseidon." Grover shrugs. "He could have been one of the minor ocean gods kids; it's what we were kind of hoping for."

"There are minor ocean gods?" Aemond asked.

"Yeah some are my siblings and others aren't. Most are enemies though." Percy told him.

"How many enemies do you have?" Nyra asked worried.

"It's best that we don't think about it. For our peace of mind." Sally tried to sooth her.

I didn't know what they were talking about. All I knew was that I was in trouble again. As soon as Mrs Dodds was sure poor little Nancy was okay, promising to get her a new shirt at the museum gift shop, etc., etc., Mrs Dodds turned on me. There was a triumphant fire in her eyes, as if I'd done something she'd been waiting for all semester. 'Now, honey –' 'I know,' I grumbled. 'A month erasing textbooks.'

"Don't ever guess your punishment." Hermes and his kids call out. The God gave them a smile.

"Don't I know it." Percy sighed remembering how many times he's made things worse by doing that.

That wasn't the right thing to say.

"No duh." Travis says in jest. Percy just rolls his eyes.

"Come with me," Mrs Dodds said.