BREAK 4

A/N: So we are coming close to ending the fic and I had some ideas for the next one.

Watching an Into the SPIDERVERSE x PJO fic. PERCY X MIGUEL BTW!!

Yellowjackets x PJO Percy is Nats half brother and was on the plane before it crashed. Might be watching the show but just the parts where their younger

SpyxFamily x PJO Percy is Anya's father, no Percabeth, watching SpyxFamily fic

One Piece x PJO Female Percy is Aces mom watching memories fic

Pokémon x PJO Percy is Ash's adopted brother who dimension traveled to Pokémon world as a kid and join them.
Not much PJO

PJO x Naruto (might still do this one) Percy is adopted by Minato and Kushina and helps raise Naruto after they die

BTW POLLS ACTUALLY CLOSE ON THE 23RD OF JUNE!!!! Was gonna be when I finish the fic but I figured I'd try and start it a bit

"STOLLS!" A yell rang through all of the rooms as it woke up everyone in the building.

"What's happened?! Is Percy okay?" Nyra asked as she exited her room, hair a mess and in her borrowed night clothes. She swiftly walked through the long hall that held the now awoken occupants.

"Is Lucerys alright?" Rhaenys asked as she and Corlys briskly walked behind Nyra.

They made their way to where the yelling was with quite a crowd following them. The scene they walked into made Nyras heart nearly stop.

White hair sat up top her sons head and she could swear she was looking at a male version of her mother. Percy was a vision of what she thought her brother, Baelon would have looked like had he survived birth.

"Baelon." Nyra heard her father whisper, almost as quiet as the wind.

She heard the laughter of the younger members of their group as she stood, frozen.

The two siblings were subjected to an earful from Percy as they tried to hide their laughter. In fear that they might ignite Percy's anger once again. They scolding seemed to go on for quite sometime before she noticed her younger brother, Aemond slipped away.

Once Percy had finished chewing into the boys he found himself going to the restroom to try and wash out some of the bleach from his hair. They must have found a magical hair dye seeing how white the hair was, especially considering how dark his own was. Percy sighed in resignation and made his way to one of the bathrooms.

Aemond found himself in front of the mirror of his temporary room looking at his scar. His ugly scar that never really healed right. In between the disconnected scar tissue held the jewel that substituted the missing eye. A jewel meant for a Prince.

Aemond sighed and shifted his good eye to the left and stumbled at the small dark figure in the mirror.

"Lucerys." Aemond breathed out looking at the pale ghostly child.

"Percy actually." A voice startled him as Aemond turned to see the much bigger form of his nephew. Now with white hair.

"Perseus-" Aemond started.

"Don't call me that." Percy snapped.

"What do you want?" Aemond groaned, not in the mood for a fight.

"Hit me." Percy stated simply.

"What?" Aemond said deadpan not sure if he heard the boy right.

"I know your frustrated. Pissed off and all that. And I do feel bad for taking your eye. Partially. A small ass shit portion but it's still there." Percy said in a way that made Aemond think that he seemed, abashed almost.