EPISODE 9 PART 1 NOT ABANDONED

I lost the entire chapter on my laptop and had to redo the chapter. I was so pissed off so this is probably not as good as it should've been.

I DID NOT ABANDON THIS STORY!

I started a new fic for all of the Walking Dead fans. If you guys want to check it out. ANd the fic has made it's way to AO3. Both of them. My user is the same btw!

Percy felt the warmth of his dragon on his back as the creature huddled close to him as he sat waiting for the next part.

"I wished I had spoiled you when I had the chance." Laenor told Percy as the stood together.

"I've never been big on receiving gifts. I'm grateful and all but it's not something you get used to easily."

"That's alright. I'm sure father had made up for what I lacked anyways."

"From what I've seen from him I'm sure your right about that." Percy laughed.

Laenor smiled before leaving to be with his sister.

"I'm gonna go talk to your aunt Laena, you want to join me?" Laenor asked, nervously.

"I wouldn't know what to say. I don't think I was even close to her. Before all this I mean." Percy stammered.

"Your right, you weren't but she always loved your mother like a sister and wanted to get close to her nephews." Laenor tried to persuade him.

"Maybe later." Percy offered.

"I'll hold you to that son." Laenor said sternly with a teasing smile.

"Don't I know it."

Percy thought he was finally alone until he heard yet another voice.

"He hangs over your shoulder looking like a drowned kitten." Percy heard behind him as he swiftly turned his head around.

"What?" Percy gasped.

"His ghost. Or did you perhaps think yourself mad, nephew?" Hades asked with a long drawl.

"You can-? Of course you can see him." Percy sighed with relief.

"He hates you Perseus. Or he wants to." Hades told him.

"'Wants to'? I think it's not that hard to guess that he blames me for not being able to be with mother. His mother. Or for not avenging him. Not completely understanding his hints." Percy coughed at the end, correcting himself.

"He feels a bond with you. Your fates are intertwined after all. And I know we know that you know what happened. Or at least who happened." Hades told him.

"What?" Percy whispered to himself confused at the words Hades was trying to tell him.

"Never mind. Give the boy some leeway Perseus. He is as close as he can be to his family without being able to tell them he is here." Hades sympathies.

"I know. I'm being to hard on him."

"Obviously. I think it's time they start up again. We will not be through with this conversation nephew."

"Are we all ready for the next part of the past?" Clothos asked.

"As ready as we can be considering we don't even have a choice in the matter." Aemond sighed.

"That's the spirit!"

Solemn music plays as we are shown around the castle in it's dark and gloomy halls as the birds chirp and the wind blows. All is quiet and haunting.

"This is kinda creepy as shit." Leo whispered.

We hear a door opening as a little blonde boy walks out of a room and down a corridor. He goes throughout the castle and past the kitchen to a woman, who was talking to a chef as she bent down to him and he whispered into her ear.