EPISODE 6 PART 1

NOW WHOSE READY FOR OUR BOY LUCERYS!! Sorry that this is later than I had wanted it to be I had a rolling cart filled with 15-18 whole chickens fall on top of me at work.

OVER 13,000 WORDS!!!!

"Look all I'm just saying that a mushroom should not be able to walk and walk! Same with a turtle and whatever the hell Bowser is! It's just not realistic." Leo told Connor.

"Not normally but it's obviously a future where a nucleur bomb happened which caused nucleur radition to deform the inhabitance of Earth." Connor argued.

"If it even is Earth." Travis said.

"He's got a point." Percy says joining in.

"What are they talking about?" Jace asks Sally.

"A game." She sighs.

"Alright enough of that! It's about time we get to the next part! Percy, or Lucerys, is finally coming into play, along with Jacerys and the other kids!"

"Percy! Percy! Percy! Percy!" The demigods start chanting to the exasperation of said teen.

"You guys are so fucking embarrassing." Percy muttered.

"That's our job Perce." Jason told him with a grin.

"Your fired."

All we can hear is heavy breathing.

"This better not be another sex scene." Percy moaned.

We see Rhaenyra with sweat upon her face as she groans in pain.

"Are you okay?" Estelle asked up at Nyra.

"I'm fine darling." Nyra reassured.

"Keep breathing." An older midwife coached as Nyra breathed heavily.

"And push." She said as Nyras face scrunched up in pain.

"We're adopting." Annabeth told Percy with a serious look.

"Yes ma'am."

"And again."

"I c-- I can't." Nyra insisted as we hear a noise.

"I can't even look." Piper says with a shudder.

"Push!" The midwife coaches through Nyras pain.

"The head!" A younger midwife exclaimed as Nyra cried in pain as the baby came.

The younger midwife laughed in relief as the baby passed through and came out.

"Oh god why hasn't it cried yet?" Leo muttered not really knowing anything about childbirth other than from TV.

"A boy, Princess." The younger said in relief.

"Praise the Mother!" The older midwife said in relief before the baby let out an ear piercing scream causing Nyra to smile with joy at the news.

"Thank the Gods." Hestia sighed in relief.

Nyra held out her arms for her baby to be given to her. The baby was placed into her arms in a bloody cloth.

"Me?" Joffrey asked in wonder trying to get a good look.

"Yeah. You were such a cute baby." Jace teased as Percy laughed at Joffrey's pout.

"Healthy?" Nyra asked the midwife happily.

"Kicking like a goat, Princess." The midwife told her.

"I got to use that line. 'Kicking like a goat.'" Will said amused.