BREAK 3 (?)

I'm sorry that the last chapter was so rushed it was like 3:39 in the morning and my hand was cramping but I wanted you guys to get your chapter.

"Break time!"

Happy little cheers mix with sighs of disappointment from across the hall.

"Shit! I wanted to finally see Percy as a child." Leo teased.

"It won't take long just to eat a bit and use the bathroom Leo. We just need to wait it out a bit. Plus I doubt we'll see him until the end or middle, that's how these thinks ususally go." Piper explained.

"I don't know. I think we're finally going to get him right away." Jason guessed.

"Well we have a bit of time to let's just enjoy the rest."

"Are you alright?" Grover asked Percy softly.

"As pain."

"As pain? I saying is 'as rain' Perce. Your completely out of it, dude. Is it because of the whole Aemond thing? We already said that we wouldn't judge you on that. Or on anything you might have done. It's not like you even know what happened back then. Also, we can't change what has happened so we just have to go with it." Grover told him kindly.

"Thanks man. I needed that. Mom will probably be having a tough time with all of this. I'm going to go check up on her."

"Since when did you start calling the Princess 'mom'?" Travis asked oblivious.

"He's been doing it for at least 3 parts. Keep up." Connor sighed.

"Lucerys!" Jace called with a smile.

"Coming! And it's Percy!" Percy said jogging over to the small group of parents and siblings.

"Sorry. I'm just to used to Lucerys that I alternate between the two. I think it's time you spend time with just your brothers. Joffrey wants to play with us and I can't say no to that little face." Jace says leading Percy to their littlest brother.

"Lucy!" The 6 year old yelled out as he ran to Percy and held out his arms.

"You'd think he'd be more confused that I'm Lucerys. Since I'm older, you know." Percy told Jace while bouncing the kid.

"Joffrey's a smart kid." Jace waved off.

"OH! I was going to ask about that! Did mom seriously name her youngest after her first husband dead lover? It just seems so-." Percy trailed off hoping he'd get what he's saying.

"I think Harwin, our father, named him." Jace told him.

"I have way to many questions about that. I get that Laenor probably had lovers and so did mom but how come our grandparents thought dad was dead?" Percy asked Jace.

"Well we all did. I think the shock of seeing you only moments after hearing of your death distracted us all. I don't think anyone really felt like questioning it, though." He said with a clap to the shoulder. 

"I suppose just like everything else, it will be explained in the memories." Percy sighed, annoyed that nothing was being answered. Percy turned around for a second and caught a peak at his Uncle Aemond. The guilty looking one with one eye. Shit. He probably shouldn't have said that about his eye earlier. 

"Wait a second. I want to talk to Aemond for a second." Percy told Jace before turning around and walking away. Or at least trying too. Before he could start walking over he was stopped by a hand upon his upper bisep. 

"Dont. Uncle Aemond has hated you since the accident. He'll more likely kill you before talking to you." Jace begged.

"Accident? I mean I figured that it had something to do with his eye but what even happened?" Percy asked finally hoping for some form of answers. 

"I won't be able to tell you. Spoilers and all that, but considering how the clips are working we may get a time skip soon or it will take forever to get to that memory. It's just not a good idea to approach him." Jace warned. 

"Yeah sure. Why don't we get-" But before Percy could finish his sentence a scream had came out from the other side of the room as a thud sounded soon after.

"Laenor stop!" Nyra yelled out in worry.

"Shit." Percy spat as he ran towards the group. 

Cole was sitting on the floor with a red mark stretched over his cheek, Laenor stood over him, breathing heavily in anger. 

Percy put himself in between the two men. 

"Boo! Move Prissy and let them fight!" 

"Fuck off Clarisse!" 

"Stop fighting I'm not in the mood. It's about time we start the next part. And personally I just want this all over with soon." Percy told them as they all made their way to the seats. 

WOW this is even more disappointing! So much for being on a roll! Theres just really not much I can do right now.