EPISODE 2 PART 1

"Alright let's start the next episode." Leo said clapping once.

A grotesque hand is shown being eaten by crabs.

"Why is it that this shit has to show us the worst shit ever?" Katie asked looking away.

A crab crawls into the eye socket of a skull. And even more go through a whole in a mans foot. The foot moves showing that the man is alive.

Helaena begins to whimper and hide into herself. Aemond holds her hand.

The man wriggles in pain. The beach is a war zone. Smoke coming from a large fire and people going insane.

A goblet is shown having wine poured into it.

"Ser Ryam was a strong Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. But he was ill for some time. He passed in peace, I hope." Viserys said.

"Yes, Your Grace. He was found to have passed gently in his sleep. His remains are being prepared by the Silent Sisters. The succeeding Lord Commander, Ser Harrold, would like to make haste in finding Ser Ryam's replacement on the Kingsguard." Mellos says while Rhanyra walks around pouring wine for the council men.

"Is this really that important?" Clarisse asked.

"Who knows?" Percy says back.

"Your Grace. My lords. The Kingsguard must soon be restored to its full complement of seven. With the help of the Hand, I've invited a number of fine candidates to court. All have passed fair trials." Harrold reported.

The door opens.

"That man walks with a purpose." Apollo whistles.

"Can you keep it in your pants for a second brother?" Artemis scolded.

"Eww that's my grandfather." Percy whispered in disgust shaking his head.

"Four ships have now been lost. The last one was flying my banner. The Stepstones have now grown into a conflagration, yet you sit here and dither about court business." Corlys came in mad.

"If you've something to discuss, Lord Corlys..." Otto started abashed by the interruption.

"He's discussing it now isn't he? This is definitely more important than the shit from before." Percy said angrily at Corlys being interrupted.

"Ha! I knew there was a reason why Grandfather always favored you!" Jace barked out.

"Grandfather did not favor me." Percy said back.

"He totally did! Probably because you were the most like dad. Even if you did get seasick every time you went out to sea." Jace teased.

"Baseless allegations! I was not the favorite and I did not get seasick from a boat! That would be to ironic to be possible!" Percy argued back teasingly.

"Oh honey..." Rheanyra sighed with a soft smile trying to keep in her laughter.

"Oh come on!" Percy yelled throwing up his hands as everyone laughed at him.

"I want to know what is to be done about my ships and my men." Corlys demanded.

"The Crown will compensate you for your ship and crew, and make an offering to the men's families." Otto reassured.

"Like that's gonna bring back all the lives lost." Frank snorted.

"I don't want compensation. I want to seize the Stepstones by force and burn out this Crabfeeder." Corlys growled.

"Yes! Let's get some revenge!" Clarisse yelled.

"I am not prepared to start a war with the Free Cities." Viserys said.