We Capture A Flag

THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST CHAPTER I'M DOING OF THE PJO BOOKS BEFORE WE START UP ON SEASON 2! WHOSE EXCITED MOTHERFUCKERS?!

IF NOT THOUGH WE HAVE A POLL

Garden Gnome Emporium
Or
I Plunge To my Death

ALSO JUST SO YOU KNOW ITS LIKELY ILL DO SEASON TWO IN 3 PART EPISODES SO ITS EASIER FOR ME AND I CAN HOPEFULLY GET THEM OUT IN SHORTER TIMES. NO PROMISES THOUGH. Then again I did have the script with me for season 1 and might not have the script for at least a few weeks to a month for the episodes

"So. What now?" Aegon asked. 

"We will start you onto another one of Percy's journeys to catching the Lightning Thief." 

"If we must." 

The next few days I settled into a routine that felt almost normal, if you don't count the fact that I was getting lessons from satyrs, nymphs, and a centaur.

"What are you talking about Percy? That's the most standard schedule in everyday living." Piper drawled. 

"Of course Piper how could I ever forget such a practice."

 Each morning I took Ancient Greek from Annabeth, and we talked about the gods and goddesses in the present tense, which was kind of weird. I discovered Annabeth was right about my dyslexia: Ancient Greek wasn't that hard for me to read. At least, no harder than English.

"That's very... interesting." Nyra tried to say. 

"I mean we knew you were better at Ancient Greek but not that you had trouble with English." Jace noted. 

"It's a pain in the ass." Percy muttered to himself. 

 After a couple of mornings, I could stumble through a few lines of Homer without too much headache.

"Homer?" Rhaena asked. 

"Homer was a poet who is credited as the author of the Illiad  and the Odyssey, two epic poems  that are foundational works of Ancient Greek literature. Homer is considered one of the most revered and influential authors in history. Those poems, unknown to mortals are our history." Annabeth explained.

 The rest of the day, I'd rotate through outdoor activities, looking for something I was good at. 

"Don't say that dear I'm sure you will find something you excel at." Nyra tried to comfort Percy. 

"Mother please-" Percy tried to plea with her to not embarass him. 

"Yeah Percy maybe we'll find something other than canoing to do." Katie said with faux sympathy. 

"Perhaps archery?" Connor continued as the campers laughed at him. 

"Oh shut up." Percy snapped, blushing. 

Chiron tried to teach me archery, but we found out pretty quick I wasn't any good with a bow and arrow.

"That's an understatement. How many times did we have to hid when Percy went into the Archery field?" Grover asked. 

"Every time. Even when he wasn't handling the bow an accident happened even with Will who never fucked up archery before." 

"Maybe we should check to see if maybe Percy has been cursed." Rachel asked. 

 He didn't complain, even when he had to desnag a stray arrow out of his tail.

"You okay Chiron?" Juniper asked.

"It didn't hurt." Chiron assured.

 Foot racing? No good either. The wood-nymph instructors left me in the dust.